JP Losman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea behind the thread, Steve....just a shame that too many people have such a pathological hatred for someone who did his best which wasn't good enough, unfortunately. Hopefully he can do well elsewhere but even if he doesn't, maybe the fans will treat him better. He tried hard and was a classy guy from beginning to end

I agree it was a nice idea. But it is really annoying that people still continually make excuses for Losman. He sucked as a Bills QB because of his own play.

I trully wanted the guy to succeed here and be the future. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the cards. I liked that he was a like a cocky and embraced Buffalo. He did some great things for the area (though i still wonder why he couldn't do his clean up this year even though he was a backup).

Anyways, all the best JP and good luck. You tried your best. Here's hoping you go to another AFC East team. :unsure:

Nice idea behind the thread, Steve....just a shame that too many people have such a pathological hatred for someone who did his best which wasn't good enough, unfortunately. Hopefully he can do well elsewhere but even if he doesn't, maybe the fans will treat him better. He tried hard and was a classy guy from beginning to end

Hey Philster, why dont we wish Jabari Greer a Merry Christmas? He probably is playing his last game as a bill also. At least he has made some plays over the last few years. But lets all feel bad for poor JP Losman, who has made millions over the last several years & all he had to do was be one of the five worst qbs in the league. It is what it is, Losman is a lousy qb who probably has set the bills back 2-3 years in their developement. This thread is stupid.

I can honestly say that I have never been so happy to see some-one's career come to an end in Buffalo. JP Losman is nothing but a delusional, immature, mentally challenged, waste of a first round pick. Adios, sayonara, good riddance, don't let the door hit ya, HALLEF'NLUJAH, so long sucker!!!

Hopefully he wont go to the Jets who will be firing ManGenious and hiring Cower or Marty.

He will probably get picked up by Tampa. Wont it be funny when Belidick sees potential and picks him up as a backup?

Betcha Al Davis makes an offer. That crazy old loon still drools over "Bombs Away". He just may think JP is the second coming of Jim Plunkett.

He's had plenty of time to prove himself to be a competent quarterback

No, he hasn't. Trent, now, in spite of all the games he has missed for injury, has played 2/3rds of the games that JP has. JP has played just about exactly half of the number of games that Eli Manning had played that day against New England, the last day of the regular season last year when he finally got it.

You can say he's had plenty of time. That doesn't make it true. Which is why he'll get another job next year. And there's a decent chance that he will, after some time in a reasonable environment, start kicking butt. He's been shockingly inconsistent so far. But so has Trent. Because they're both in the same environment and they're both relatively inexperienced.

Youhave a problem with 10-23. :unsure:

I certainly do. That's what the Buffalo Bills did in a certain period recently, when playing against a harder schedule than their average, isn't it? Yup, the Bills just haven't been good lately, particularly against teams that were quite a bit better than the Bills average.

No, he hasn't. Trent, now, in spite of all the games he has missed for injury, has played 2/3rds of the games that JP has. JP has played just about exactly half of the number of games that Eli Manning had played that day against New England, the last day of the regular season last year when he finally got it.

You can say he's had plenty of time. That doesn't make it true. Which is why he'll get another job next year. And there's a decent chance that he will, after some time in a reasonable environment, start kicking butt. He's been shockingly inconsistent so far. But so has Trent. Because they're both in the same environment and they're both relatively inexperienced.

Agreed. it will probably happen at the same time the new Peace Bridge and Bass Pro are completed. :unsure:

I certainly do. That's what the Buffalo Bills did in a certain period recently, when playing against a harder schedule than their average, isn't it? Yup, the Bills just haven't been good lately, particularly against teams that were quite a bit better than the Bills average.

What if I told you that in that same time span as when the bills went 10-23 with Losman as the starting qb they were 1 game over .500 with any other qb starting(Edwards/Holcolmb).

One problem JP does not have is being consistent. He is one of the most consistent qbs in the entire league. Consistently bad that is.

At last, someone with some sense. Thanks, Philster.

I can't understand the hatred either. But let's face it, it's part of some of these fans' makeup. Jauron gets blamed for all of our problems. Ralph Wilson gets 100% of the blame. Russ, too. It's so much easier and simpler to look for a scapegoat and hate him than to accept the actual fact that the Bills are suffering from many problems, a complex net of them, that all interact and total up to our problems. But nobody wants to do that much thinking. Let's just blame one guy instead.

You have to hope they don't run their personal lives the way they act on this board. If they act the same way, they are in for a roller-coaster ride in their life.

Wrong on every account.

JP's only hope is to go to the CFL and improve his game....but he'll be out of football in a year, or sooner.

Yeah, OK. He will end up in Denver the same week he is released.....he is already a topic of discussion down here. I am sure Shanahan doesn't have a clue what he is doing..........two rings?

I could go on for hours about how his failures were his fault, but I will let a lot of the above comments do that for me.

He plain sucks. Did you watch him the past 3 games he played in? Still can't read a blitz, or thrown an accurate pass, or feel a pass rush, or tuck a ball and take a sack (wow, that wounded very gay!).

Yeah, OK. He will end up in Denver the same week he is released.....he is already a topic of discussion down here. I am sure Shanahan doesn't have a clue what he is doing..........two rings?

Does that mean that Denver has never signed a crappy player before?

Does that mean that Denver has never signed a crappy player before?

He is a massive upgrade over their current group of backups. My guess is that he will be a very good backup QB in that system with the talented players they have.

You mean the same Denver that is on the verge of a terrible collaspe in one of the worst divisions in football??? The same Denver that has struggled ever since one of the greatest QB ever retired??? Shananhan made his legacy off Elway.