Boy, Tony Kornheiser Complains a Lot...

buckeyemike

I like Kornheiser when he had the ESPN radio show, but on monday, he is worse than Dennis Miller. I had a hard time watching the Bills on monday with him, and haven't watched a non-Bills monday night game since the first one last season when he started. He is terrible.

It took a while, but his radio show really grew on me. Then when I really liked it, he was replaced by Cowhead. I think that he adds nothing to the booth on MNF. I'm not part of the over-the-hill gang, so for me, MNF was at its best with Michaels, Dierdork, and Gifford.

Maybe I missed the humor in it.

so did you call the guy an idiot because you are completely and utterly politically correct, with 14 ribbons and tears in your eyes for victims, or did you call him an idiot because you horribly ignorant?

so did you call the guy an idiot because you are completely and utterly politically correct, with 14 ribbons and tears in your eyes for victims, or did you call him an idiot because you horribly ignorant?

If you knew me at all you would know that I'm so far from PC. I love a good joke as much as the next guy, I'm an equal opprttunity insulter but as I said before what did the statement have to do with the thread? And I still fail to see the humor in it.

If you knew me at all you would know that I'm so far from PC. I love a good joke as much as the next guy, I'm an equal opprttunity insulter but as I said before what did the statement have to do with the thread? And I still fail to see the humor in it.

you didn't call him an idiot because you just didn't think the joke was good.

you were trying to be rightously indignant and shine your good guy badge (some other guy did as well to be fair) showing how you were attacking the evil evil racist with his vicious horrible comment. your little attempt to protray yourself as a rugged individual is obviously false in the face of your girly pc behaviour.

i'm sure you'll have a good cry and tie a ribbon to get over all the pain.

you didn't call him an idiot because you just didn't think the joke was good.

you were trying to be rightously indignant and shine your good guy badge (some other guy did as well to be fair) showing how you were attacking the evil evil racist with his vicious horrible comment. your little attempt to protray yourself as a rugged individual is obviously false in the face of your girly pc behaviour.

i'm sure you'll have a good cry and tie a ribbon to get over all the pain.

How many times do I have to repeat myself...I felt it was out of place in this thread. BTW...MERYY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!!!! :)

I really like Kornheiser's storyline intros to the game. Love him on PTI.

Some of them are OK, but most are over dramatic and often factually incorrect. When introducing a Titans game earlier in the year he said they had been average for a while and were rising. Now could they be this years Cleveland? Uh Tony, Titans were in the playoffs last year and finished ahead of Cleveland.

He also said the Bills defensive players "look skinny". What a jerk.

I wish ESPN would learn finally and get rid of the 3 headed crew. Kornheiser is a jerk and adds NUTHING to the conversation about football. Jaws should be given more time to discuss tactics before the game similar to how he used to for monday night mathcup and also during the game to show why something worked or didnt.

I'm both Jewish and I think of myself generally as being politically correct, and I'm not offended by anyone - Jewish or not - making a little crack about Jews being complainers. It's a stereotype, yeah, but it's a harmless one for the most part and it's one that's propogated by virtually every Jewish entertainer. It's like teasing an Italian guy for liking pasta.