Boy, Tony Kornheiser Complains a Lot...

buckeyemike

Is that supposed to be his appeal?

I know it's very, very cold tonight in Chicago, but the man's done nothing but complain about the weather. He should be grateful the game's not in Green Bay; it's even colder there. The current temp in Chicago is 6 degrees. It's minus 5 in Packerland right now. Plus the weather in Chicago was even worse yesterday.

Please talk about the game and the teams, Tony. Nobody wants to hear about how the poor media types have to sit in a booth with no windows. 61,000 people are sitting out in the cold too.

Quit yer whinin'. :lol:

I know it's very, very cold tonight in Chicago, but the man's done nothing but complain about the weather. He should be grateful the game's not in Green Bay; it's even colder there. The current temp in Chicago is 6 degrees. It's minus 5 in Packerland right now. Plus the weather in Chicago was even worse yesterday.

Please talk about the game and the teams, Tony. Nobody wants to hear about how the poor media types have to sit in a booth with no windows. 61,000 people are sitting out in the cold too.

Quit yer whinin'. :)

Yes.

That's how he's made his money his whole "Career".

He just complains.

Man, I wish I had his job.

Yes.

That's how he's made his money his whole "Career".

He just complains.

Man, I wish I had his job.

Like every other major newspaper sports columnist. Pampered whiners each and every one. Kornheiser would benefit greatly from a swift boot up his patoot.

PTR

Quit yer whinin'. :)

yeah he is kind of a whiner isn't he? if i watch mnf, i usually just sync it up with my sirius.

MNF is nothing like it use to be. ESPN has really messed things up.

At least they don't have Joe Theismann anymore.

I don't mind the crew, outside of Kornheiser's whining. I think Tirico is one of the best play-by-play guys in the business right now and Jaws is an old-school analyst...he just calls it like he sees it.

As for Kornheiser, I don't mind the Howard Cosell-type appeal he brings, but being a whiny columnist is starting to get old. We should have expected him to complain about the cold all night when he wouldn't even do his PTI segment outside in OP in November.

oh no!!!!

a joke, that's so terrible!!!

have any of you PC cops ever seen a woody allan movie?

At the risk of being crucified by the PC police, I agree. I think you can stereotype Jewish entertainers by calling them whining and complaining without being bigoted. Look at Jerry Seinfeld's entire career. Quit being so damn sensitive people!

I like Kornheiser when he had the ESPN radio show, but on monday, he is worse than Dennis Miller. I had a hard time watching the Bills on monday with him, and haven't watched a non-Bills monday night game since the first one last season when he started. He is terrible.