Typical Sox Fan Scum

billsfanone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the busboy makes such a racket that the sister of the guy's new bride has to spend the night with them in the honeymoon suite....and this is a problem HOW?

"Can you imagine that I had my sister-in-law in my room on my wedding night!" Mercuri said. "That's probably the biggest reason I want compensation!"

Whats the point in taking a cheap shot T?

89912[/snapback]

Dude, why are you angry? I saw nothing inflammatory in what Shil said. I'm sure if anyone else was traded for Ramirez, they wouldn't have gotten to the WS either! The guy was the MVP!!

Fate man. That is all it was.

Dude, why are you angry?  I saw nothing inflammatory in what Shil said.  I'm sure if anyone else was traded for Ramirez, they wouldn't have gotten to the WS either!  The guy was the MVP!!

Fate man.  That is all it was.

90046[/snapback]

Not angry at all. I just thought it not necessary.

Whats the point in taking a cheap shot T?

89912[/snapback]

When you accept a 250 million contract there are no CHEAP shots. A-ROD could not win with seattle and texas both taems which improved with his departure. Lofton, A-Rod, Sheffield and Brown are no replacement for Tino, Brosius, O'Neill, Clemens and I hope George never realize that.

When you accept a 250 million contract there are no CHEAP shots

------------------

you'd accept it too.....

And for Curt to make those statements about Arod without even knowing the guy is fvcking classless. That's like me stating on here that I think BF wouldn't be a good fit in our business because he is an angry Cards fan...just plum stupid....I still can't figure out who is the bigger dolt...Manny or Curt.

Manny last night "I do not believe in curse....we made our own destination"

When you accept a 250 million contract there are no CHEAP shots

------------------

you'd accept it too.....

And for Curt to make those statements about Arod without even knowing the guy is fvcking classless. That's like me stating on here that I think BF wouldn't be a good fit in our business because he is an angry Cards fan...just plum stupid....I still can't figure out who is the bigger dolt...Manny or Curt.

Manny last night "I do not believe in curse....we made our own destination"

90065[/snapback]

LOL!!!! Did he really say that????????

Setting: Yankee Stadium

A Bowie hunting knife with a five-inch blade was thrown at California Angels rookie Wally Joyner after his team's 2-0 defeat of the Yankees. Joyner was grazed on the left arm by the butt end of the weapon, escaping injury. Said Joyner: "I picked it up and gave it to [Angels' manager] Gene Mauch."