Typical Sox Fan Scum

billsfanone

Yep, Yankee fans would never do anything like that. In fact, all the crimes in NYC are committed by people who aren't Yankee fans. All of the belligerent people in the subways, yep, none of 'em are Yankee fans. All of sports fans in NYC that are poor losers, right again, none of 'em are Yankee fans. In fact, there’s not a single Yankee fan out there who has ever done anything wrong…they’re all BoSox fans.

Yankee fans are perfect, I wish Boston would just drop off the face of the Earth...

The mentality behind the, "our fans are better than your fans" statement is beyond me. Like rooting for a sports team makes people different somehow...every team has idiots, poor winners, poor losers and embarrassments to humanity rooting for them. They just SEEM more annoying when they root for an opposing team.

And no, I'm not a BoSox fan.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Yankee fans would never do anything like that.  In fact, all the crimes in NYC are committed by people who aren't Yankee fans.  All of the belligerent people in the subways, yep, none of 'em are Yankee fans.  All of sports fans in NYC that are poor losers, right again, none of 'em are Yankee fans.  In fact, there’s not a single Yankee fan out there who has ever done anything wrong…they’re all BoSox fans.

Yankee fans are perfect, I wish Boston would just drop off the face of the Earth...

The mentality behind the, "our fans are better than your fans" statement is beyond me.  Like rooting for a sports team makes people different somehow...every team has idiots, poor winners, poor losers and embarrassments to humanity rooting for them.  They just SEEM more annoying when they root for an opposing team.

And no, I'm not a BoSox fan.

90307[/snapback]

NYC is the safest large city in the US!

If everything had happened as the wedding party said it did, they would have been smart to have someone video tape the busboy's behavior. If it's the weeding party's word agains the hotel management's word, they would have a tough time getting a judge to award compensation, especially in a Massechusetts court. I know if it was my wedding and that happened to me I would be steaming mad.

NY City is the safest city with a population of seven million or more? Of course, it's the only city with a population of seven million or more. Actually Billsfanone is right. NYC is very safe for its size. When a claim like that is made, the first question that must be asked is "How large is large, or how large must a city be to be included in that category?" Of course, NYC has a lot of crime. They have a lot of people there, but if you compare per capita crime stats, it is lower than a lot of places.

NY City is the safest city with a population of seven million or more?  Of course, it's the only city with a population of seven million or more.  Actually Billsfanone is right.  NYC is very safe for its size.  When a claim like that is made, the first question that must be asked is "How large is large, or how large must a city be to be included in that category?"  Of course, NYC has a lot of crime.  They have a lot of people there, but if you compare per capita crime stats, it is lower than a lot of places.

90715[/snapback]

LOL! Stats? NYC is a hole! I enjoy visiting but would never want to live there!

Interesting comments. I'm not the biggest fan of NYC but in comparing crime to capita, it actually is safer than some. Still, it's a large city and with much more of a diverse population than people from Buffalo could even fathom. I say don't judge unless you've been there.

On the other comment that NYC is a hole and wouldn't want to live there. I pretty much say the same thing about Buffalo. Buffalo is a friggin hole if you compare it to other cities in this country. Boarded up buildings, lousy transportation system, over taxed, under developed, it's a hole. Crime is out of control and more people are probably leaving the Buffalo area than most other cities in this country. If you're going to bash some other place, look in your own backyard first.