Typical Sox Fan Scum

billsfanone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, he could be right the Rangers had a lot more success without him and made no other major transactions to better their team.

89913[/snapback]

Maybe the Red Sox then ought to page a full page ad in the Herald and apologize to Manny Ramirez for trying to trade him and placing him on waivers?

Why he was a man & did the best thinkg put it behind him & become a true MVP type player!

Maybe the Red Sox then ought to page a full page ad in the Herald and apologize to Manny Ramirez for trying to trade him and placing him on waivers?

89919[/snapback]

Why he was a man & did the best thinkg put it behind him & become a true MVP type player!

89924[/snapback]

Yes he did he played like a professional....Im saying the organization should publically apologize. They were ready to toss him aside for AROD and Magglio Ordonez if I recall correctly.

lets not paint all sox fans the same, i know tons of them, and they are as good as you and I, now t-bone and wvovince etc...they are another story :D

89928[/snapback]

Two of my best friends are Sox fans...........great guys. I called them this AM with congrats.

Why should they apologize. These players are paid extremely well. Its all just a business. Finally worked out favorable for Boston. Give them credit were credit is due!

Yes he did he played like a professional....Im saying the organization should publically apologize. They were ready to toss him aside for AROD and Magglio Ordonez if I recall correctly.

89927[/snapback]