The Jets can stick it to the Pats

VOR

The NFL flexed the Jets-Dols game to 4 PM, while the Bills and Pats play at 1 PM. If the Pats win, the Jets will probably roll over so the Dols win the division. If the Bills win, the Jets likely play hard (and still probably lose). The upshot of this all is the Pats don't make the playoffs since the Ravens won't lose to the Jags.

The NFL flexed the Jets-Dols game to 4 PM, while the Bills and Pats play at 1 PM. If the Pats win, the Jets will probably roll over so the Dols win the division. If the Bills win, the Jets likely play hard (and still probably lose). The upshot of this all is the Pats don't make the playoffs since the Ravens won't lose to the Jags.

I just had this conversation with one of my co-workers who is a Pats fan (poor thing). I have been saying for a couple of years the NFL has become the Bob & Jerry show (Kraft/Jones). He is now saying moving the Jets/Dolphins game is a conspiracy against the Pats!

I guess everyone has their own perspective. :lol:

I just had this conversation with one of my co-workers who is a Pats fan (poor thing). I have been saying for a couple of years the NFL has become the Bob & Jerry show (Kraft/Jones). He is now saying moving the Jets/Dolphins game is a conspiracy against the Pats!

:lol:

Dolphins-Jets is the win-and-in game, so why shouldn't it be flexed?

If Miami wins, they are in.

True, but you're missing half of it.

The game becomes even bigger for the Jets if the Bills pull off the upset. The Jets win the division if they win and the Patriots* lose.

The game becomes even bigger for the Jets if the Bills pull off the upset. The Jets win the division if they win and the Patriots* lose.

I figure the Jets already got their Xmas present from the Bills last week and blew their chance against Seattle. How many favors do these guys want? That said, I'd enjoy seeing the Bills beat NE although it would mean dropping a couple slots down in the draft.

The NFL and networks know there is no chance in hell the Bills will beat the Pats. There is other half.

If Buffalo can win, it would be a nice cure to a horrid season. Like it or not, I hope the Bills treat this as a playoff game! Cause in some ways it really is!

IF they can win, it would be a good ending to a terrible season. It would be great to knock N.E. out of the playoffs.

It would still mean that we finished 1-5 in the division and Dick Jauron came nowhere near getting the most out of this roster.