The Jets can stick it to the Pats

VOR

I just had this conversation with one of my co-workers who is a Pats fan (poor thing). I have been saying for a couple of years the NFL has become the Bob & Jerry show (Kraft/Jones). He is now saying moving the Jets/Dolphins game is a conspiracy against the Pats!

I guess everyone has their own perspective. :lol:

This guy is :lol: I'd go to your boss and tell him he needs to be drug tested.

The upshot is, I can't believe I'm actually going to root for Miami next week.

They are the comeback story of the year. From a terrible season last year to possibly winning the division. Also, I am so tired of Bret Favre. He should have stayed retired. I had more respect for him then. But he came back and we were saturated by the media about him.

The NFL flexed the Jets-Dols game to 4 PM, while the Bills and Pats play at 1 PM. If the Pats win, the Jets will probably roll over so the Dols win the division. If the Bills win, the Jets likely play hard (and still probably lose). The upshot of this all is the Pats don't make the playoffs since the Ravens won't lose to the Jags.

Mangini and his staff are likely coaching for their jobs (Mangini possibly his career after the rat job he pulled on Belicheck) in this game so I suspect they'll have the troops ready and raring to go. Further, this might well be Favre's swan song so you gotta figure he'll play balls to the wall. Further still, I doubt the Jets players who were on the team last year and in years past will want to see Pennington come back to the Meadowlands and beat them so they'll likely be primed. if that's not enough, the Jets could still get in if the Jags beat the Ravens in the other flexed 4 o'clock game.

Mangini and his staff are likely coaching for their jobs in this game so I suspect they'll have the troops ready and raring to go. Further, this might well be Favre's swan song so you gotta figure he'll play balls to the wall. Further still, I doubt the Jets players who were on the team last year and in years past will want to see Pennington come back to the Meadowlands and beat them so they'll likely be primed. if that's not enough, the Jets could still get in if the Jags beat the Ravens in the other flexed 4 o'clock game.

Frankly, I don't see the Jets beating the Dols no matter what happens with the Bills-Pats game. I also don't see the Jags having any shot to beat the Ravens. But that's why they play the games.