Willie Tuitama QB Arizona

Mikie2times

We will need a back up and nobody can say for sure if we might need more then that down the road. Tuitama is pegged as a mid rounder but I expect his stock to rise. He has NFL size, runs a spread passing offense, huge arm, pocket presence, and mobility. His decision making has been his only crutch but he's progressed every year at Arizona in that department. He's not slow to make reads like a JP, more just prone to forcing things. If Buffalo feels he can get past that flaw he would certainly warrant some attention in April.

We will need a back up and nobody can say for sure if we might need more then that down the road. Tuitama is pegged as a mid rounder but I expect his stock to rise. He has NFL size, runs a spread passing offense, huge arm, pocket presence, and mobility. His decision making has been his only crutch but he's progressed every year at Arizona in that department. He's not slow to make reads like a JP, more just prone to forcing things. If Buffalo feels he can get past that flaw he would certainly warrant some attention in April.

Had the game on and while he looked good (from what I saw, I was trying to watch the Ravens game too.), I would still rather have a Vet to back up Trent.

Some people enjoy discussing some of the early draft stuff during bowl week. You don't have to join the thread if it don't want to.

sorry to ruffle your feathers, but pay attention and see how many of these are started after colege bowl days--they might also include coaches. Then during the playoffs we'll talk about all the playoff teams free agents and their OC's and DC's. he might be good in the nfl. Before tonight i haven't heard that much about the guy.

sorry to ruffle your feathers, but pay attention and see how many of these are started after colege bowl days--they might also include coaches. Then during the playoffs we'll talk about all the playoff teams free agents and their OC's and DC's. he might be good in the nfl. Before tonight i haven't heard that much about the guy.

What else are we going to talk about? How bad the Bills get beat by the Donks and Pats*?

At least topics like this are new and refreshing, a lot better than rehashing how bad our QB's are playing or how big of a tool Jason Peters is.

There are over 30 Bowls, and thus a lot of opportunity for us to see potential propects going against good teams. Plus with a team like Arizona, we don't often get a chance to what their players look like, they're never on T.V. here.

I can't believe fans are still talking about drafting a QB. All I have read is JP this TE that. How they both have regressed. Does any honestly (seriously now) think that drafting ANOTHER QB will make any bit of difference? If we need a QB as bad as you guys think we do (I still like TE by the way) then sign a proven QB. Signing some mid-rounder for a backup or more in the future isnt going to solve anything.

Getting another quarterback in the draft only makes sense if a quarterback in rounds 5-7 has the potential of being a capable NFL backup and/or is a serious upgrade over Hamdan's experience and knowledge of Buffalo's offensive scheme.

Running a spread offense is a popular concept right now, but Buffalo doesn't have enough playmakers for this Arizona QB to fit our offense.

Bills should sign a quality veteran as a backup. If this Arizona kid falls into rounds 5-7, then go for it. Otherwise, the only reason to go after a QB in the draft is to hope Sam Bradford falls to Buffalo in round #1 and Edwards then becomes our backup. That would be awesome but highly unlikely.

Had the game on and while he looked good (from what I saw, I was trying to watch the Ravens game too.), I would still rather have a Vet to back up Trent.

Agreed a vet can also help mentor Trent ... JP certainly could not and would not serve in that capacity this year so TE has been on his own. As much as I like doughboy as a person he needs to go as QB coach. Bring someone in who is known to develop QB talent.

Tuitama has been one of the most inconsistent, look great, look god awful Qb's over his entire career at Arizona. No thanks. We finally need players who can play, not who might have potential.

Isn't that generally considered a negative? I'd much rather draft a QB that runs a pro-style offense.

I really like Drew Willy from UB...kid makes good decisions, gets rid of the ball and is smart...seems to play well against good teams too...I think this kid is gonna be a good QB in the NFL someday...

he was a top qb this year, a unitas award nominee. probably a late round pick. will ub have more picks than cuse again?