Molson Golden is now banned from Michigan!

It's good to have him here .He is a good represenative of tardville. :rolleyes:

Of course you like having him here, he's a simple-minded bag'o'douche just like you.

You people are all but identical and couldn't survive without each other.

Of course you like having him here, he's a simple-minded bag'o'douche just like you.

You people are all but identical and couldn't survive without each other.

Ah yes another resident of tardville calling people names. Your moms calling you for breakfast . I am sorry your moms not home yet I ll see if I can wake her up and send her home. Is that Simon as in Simple Simon?

Ah yes another resident of tardville calling people names. Your moms calling you for breakfast . I am sorry your moms not home yet I ll see if I can wake her up and send her home. Is that Simon as in Simple Simon?

Yup, pretty much exactly what we'd have got out of your twin, Molson.

“It shall be unlawful for a person to engage in a course of conduct or repeatedly commit acts that alarm or seriously annoy another person and that serve no legitimate purpose.”

http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/200...NEWS01/81219006

JC people it's a joke.

I like this part of the law. Lighten up. :rolleyes:

Another section states, “It shall be unlawful for any person in the city to insult, accost, molest or otherwise annoy, either by word of mouth, sign or motions any person in any public place.”

I would go into every town meeting and walk up to the podium when a general call was made for comments and then flip them off and leave. If they do anything against me I'd sue.