The Palin soap opera continues

PastaJoe

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody likes me, dipshit. You're the only one dumb enought to think it makes you special.

That's not true Tom. I bet most here like you. You just seem to attract the nuts like Molson and this guy. Usually you are the flame of reason and rational thought, and they are the moths of leftist ideology. I haven't figured out why, but they can't seem to stay away, even though they get burned, over and over.....

That's not true Tom. I bet most here like you. You just seem to attract the nuts like Molson and this guy. Usually you are the flame of reason and rational thought, and they are the moths of leftist ideology. I haven't figured out why, but they can't seem to stay away, even though they get burned, over and over.....
Golly another Tommy sycophant. Remember that t*shirt from the 70s If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull sh-- and your hero knows how to lay it on thick.

Let me rephrase that, you commit the fatal sin of boring me with your dull and humorless posts. you may have some fooled here but not me.

Now don't be so harsh. Just think of Tom as our own resident Cliff Klaven. Irritating as hell with his know-it-all attitude, but lovable in spite of it all.

Golly another Tommy sycophant. Remember that t*shirt from the 70s If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull sh-- and your hero knows how to lay it on thick.

This is your response? What are you jealous that I like Tom's posts and not yours? I'm sorry, I will do a better job of paying attention to you from now on.

But, in order to impress me, and most of us here I would assume, you have to say something that is rational, reasonable, substantive, and isn't just a repeat of something you heard from Sean Hannity or MoveOn.org. Tom does this on a fairly regular schedule, setting aside the whole "3.5 affair" of course. I may bash him for talking about health care and not actually doing anything about it like me, but that doesn't mean that what he says is automagically BS. :lol:

And, from what I remember from your posts, we can basically replace them with whatever is on the front page of the leftist hack sites and notice zero difference, so why bother listening to you when I could just go and read them?

Moreover, if you disagree then kindly show me specifically where Tom has BSed us and I will take a look at it. I'm sure there's a few examples you can come up with....

This is your response? What are you jealous that I like Tom's posts and not yours? I'm sorry, I will do a better job of paying attention to you from now on. But, in order to impress me, and most of us here I would assume, you have to say something that is rational, reasonable, substantive, and isn't just a repeat of something you heard from Sean Hannity or MoveOn.org. Tom does this on a fairly regular schedule, setting aside the whole "3.5 affair" of course. I may bash him for talking about health care and not actually doing anything about it like me, but that doesn't mean that what he says is automagically BS. :lol: And, from what I remember from your posts, we can basically replace them with whatever is on the front page of the leftist hack sites and notice zero difference, so why bother listening to you when I could just go and read them? Moreover, if you disagree then kindly show me specifically where Tom has BSed us and I will take a look at it. I'm sure there's a few examples you can come up with....
Let us get this straight, I dont go after Tom based on any ideological stance, tho I could. I go after him cuz he is a toolbox.

Whatever you think of him you have to respect his intelligence. Even I've come around on that one.

Never said I didn't. Face it, we are pretty much the Land of Misfit Toys here. With a few notable exceptions I find qualities to admire and respect no matter where in the political spectrum one resides.

Not to ruin anyones xmas but isnt Bristol a little overdue? Ok, actually a lot overdue, thus continuing to fuel the rumor that she is the mom of Trig.

If I didn't know any better I'd think you were my husband...but I know his screen name. He's counting too. She was due last week. But the first child is often a little late....

Of course you and my hubby are thinking maybe the Trigster was the first, is that it.

Whatever. Let's just let the Palins...ALL of them...go quietly into that good night and never be heard from again...

If I didn't know any better I'd think you were my husband...but I know his screen name. He's counting too. She was due last week. But the first child is often a little late....Of course you and my hubby are thinking maybe the Trigster was the first, is that it.Whatever. Let's just let the Palins...ALL of them...go quietly into that good night and never be heard from again...
If only it were that easy. Thanks to Sarahs over inflated self worth and her followers lustful ear for her far right platitudes she aint going easily into the nite. And thousands of humorists breath a sigh of relief.

If only it were that easy. Thanks to Sarahs over inflated self worth and her followers lustful ear for her far right platitudes she aint going easily into the nite. And thousands of humorists breath a sigh of relief.

The far right aren't the people I see obsessing about her... :lol:

It's very easy. Just do it.