Buffalo had no business keeping JP on the roster

BuffaloBill

Every Buffalo Bills loss since 2004 has had JP Losman as a starter or as a backup or in some way connected to the team. Every one of them!

(How's that for creative scapegoating?) <_<

Its liek that Kevin Bacon 6 degrees of separation. Every Bills loss is JP Losman's fault within 6 degrees of separation.

If Buffalo was to be hit with a terrorist attack, the posters on this board would find a way to blame JP. lmao...last I checked TE lost us the Cle game, not JP...yet you found a creative way to pin it on him...we have lost 6 of the last 7 games...how many did JP play again?

Seriously, our offense was not doing very well with Trent at the helm, and you can all stay in love with the 5-1 start to justify Trent, but he struggled in most those games for the first 3 quarters, didnt put on a real wow game, and they were all against terrible teams that we should have blown out. Trent got a lot of hype for fourth quarter comebacks during the span...whats that tell you...it tells you did very little the rest of the game against terrible defenses and had to pull out some wins last minute when we should have handled those teams easy.

Honestly, I think we still win most of those games TE won during the 5-1 run because those teams are that bad if TE gets knocked out early, so what a mute point...

And yet, as badly as he played and all the team had to overcome due to his mistakes in the first quarter, we were in position to win the Cleveland game at the end.

You're right though, it is a MUTE point because only a mute could find the words to describe woulda, shoulda, coulda

GO BILLS!!!

And yet, as badly as he played and all the team had to overcome due to his mistakes in the first quarter, we were in position to win the Cleveland game at the end.

You're right though, it is a MUTE point because only a mute could find the words to describe woulda, shoulda, coulda

GO BILLS!!!

we were in position to win at the end no thanks to him.

I thought I saw Royal mouth the words, "Thank-you" after the bullet to put us in FG range. A laser against good coverage at crunch time when the play HAS to be made.

Granted, it wasn't much but it WAS something. And after having as bad a first quarter I've seen since Kelly on a Monday nighter against Cinci, ANY contribution was appreciated.

GO BILLS!!!

Hate JP all you want, but this is a stupid statement. He wants to win, hes playing for a contract and opportunity next year. Quite honestly, he showed more passion on the field than most of our team when he's out there. Has he struggled...sure...can you pick him apart for mistakes...sure...but you cant say he didnt play his heart out, thats just absurd. The kid plays hard, he may not have the success you want, but he plays hard...thats all you can ask of him, to play to the best of his ability...

And how did JP do in playing for an opportunity next year? He has played himself out of the Bills and just about out of the NFL. Every sports writer and sports commentator can recite JP's faults, faults that he's had since day 1 and has NEVER corrected. Faults that got him demoted from starter, to backup to 3rd string to "see ya". Heart means absolutely nothing without ability in this league. Why should it? Results count. Regarding your last sentence: the best of his ability, if that is what we have witnessed, is not good enough to keep his job. This is a business and players get compensated according to their performance, just like any business. And just like any business, if you work "to the best of your ability" and it does not meet acceptable standards, your employer will most likely replace you with someone who can. Players are held to a higher and more fundamental standard than just, "playing to the best of your ability". That may cut it in some areas of life, but not in the NFL.

<_<The whole organization is a mess. What good players we do have (Lynch,Evans) are having their football future ruined by staying here.

I agree <_<

Now after the football world has seen the most inept play call in football against the Jets who would want to come to Buffalo as a free agent if this coaching staff stays intact?

If Buffalo was to be hit with a terrorist attack, the posters on this board would find a way to blame JP.

Buffalo Hit by Terrorist Attack

Associated Press 12/12/2008

In a recent car bombing, 4 people were killed and 17 wounded. The apparent target of the terrorist attack was a neighborhood cleanup effort.

"We were cleaning up the streets of Buffalo," said one witness, "when suddenly I felt the ground shake under my feet. I was knocked backward by a blast, and broke my arm as I was driven to the ground. Fortunately I was one of the lucky ones."

The explosion was caused by bombs placed in an unregistered truck parked alongside the road. "I saw a bearded, scruffy looking man drive up in this truck," said one witness. "But I didn't pay it much attention. He parked, mumbled an obscenity about Buffalo, threw a pop can out his window, and walked away."

"That guy really did look disgruntled," said another witness, "He came right up to me and said, 'Don't I look like I could throw a football just as well as anyone? Don't I look like I'd be a faster runner than most other NFL quarterbacks?' How do you respond to something like that?"

"When I first saw him," said another witness, "I thought, here is a poor guy who's obviously living in his truck. He can't even afford a razor. I offered him some change, but he refused. Then his truck exploded."

After the explosion, an alert police officer began to chase the suspect on foot. The suspect made two separate attempts to throw fist size rocks at the policeman's head. While the suspect demonstrated amazing arm strength, his accuracy proved suspect, as the rocks sailed ten feet over the policeman's head. However, the policeman failed to catch the suspect, due to his very good foot speed. The Buffalo police have stated that they have clues to the suspect's identity, but have not elaborated further.

Right, we forgot. It's been decided that only the bad things that happen with JP in the game will be allowed to be connected with his name. Good things happened because of the turf conditions and jet noise.

the jp losman appoligists will just never stop.

jp losman is a horrible horrible qb and a bad buffalo bill. his team mates are openly thankful when someone besides him is the qb (holcombe, trent). he is a loser. jp losman is the worst qb in nfl history to have 30 starts.

every single football person knows jp is garbage.

Buffalo Hit by Terrorist Attack

Associated Press 12/12/2008

In a recent car bombing, 4 people were killed and 17 wounded. The apparent target of the terrorist attack was a neighborhood cleanup effort.

"We were cleaning up the streets of Buffalo," said one witness, "when suddenly I felt the ground shake under my feet. I was knocked backward by a blast, and broke my arm as I was driven to the ground. Fortunately I was one of the lucky ones."

The explosion was caused by bombs placed in an unregistered truck parked alongside the road. "I saw a bearded, scruffy looking man drive up in this truck," said one witness. "But I didn't pay it much attention. He parked, mumbled an obscenity about Buffalo, threw a pop can out his window, and walked away."

"That guy really did look disgruntled," said another witness, "He came right up to me and said, 'Don't I look like I could throw a football just as well as anyone? Don't I look like I'd be a faster runner than most other NFL quarterbacks?' How do you respond to something like that?"

"When I first saw him," said another witness, "I thought, here is a poor guy who's obviously living in his truck. He can't even afford a razor. I offered him some change, but he refused. Then his truck exploded."

After the explosion, an alert police officer began to chase the suspect on foot. The suspect made two separate attempts to throw fist size rocks at the policeman's head. While the suspect demonstrated amazing arm strength, his accuracy proved suspect, as the rocks sailed ten feet over the policeman's head. However, the policeman failed to catch the suspect, due to his very good foot speed. The Buffalo police have stated that they have clues to the suspect's identity, but have not elaborated further.

Thanks alot! Now I've got to wipe my morning coffee off my laptop! :wallbash: