Edwards Injury

robkmil

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Because he said the word Borders you claim Buffalo to be the Captial city in your fictional stupid country?

Wow. You're brilliant. Write an autobiography, please. I will surely buy it.

WTF are you talking about? Buffalo has nothing to do with my post. Not even close. Here, read the post I was responding to again:

QUOTE (bbills17 @ Dec 17 2008, 11:35 AM)

You think a guy gets to this level of football and fakes an injury because he struggles a bit? You think the coaches would fake this to play JP, which makes absolutely no sense at all?

I'm sorry but this borders on the stupidest thing I've ever read. You are a complete moron if you seriously believe this, I mean come on!

So you see my ficitional little country of stupid is the country that exists in the mind of the poster that bbills is calling a moron. Only I take my metaphor a bit farther and embellish a bit to further emphasize just how stupid the assumption that Edwards is faking his injury really is. Get it now?

Or have those multiple concussions rendered your reading comprehension less than it once was?

GO BILLS!!!

WTF are you talking about? Buffalo has nothing to do with my post. Not even close. Here, read the post I was responding to again:

QUOTE (bbills17 @ Dec 17 2008, 11:35 AM) 
You think a guy gets to this level of football and fakes an injury because he struggles a bit? You think the coaches would fake this to play JP, which makes absolutely no sense at all?

[b]I'm sorry but this borders on the stupidest thing I've ever read[/b]. You are a complete moron if you seriously believe this, I mean come on!

So you see my ficitional little country of stupid is the country that exists in the mind of the poster that bbills is calling a moron. Only I take my metaphor a bit farther and embellish a bit to further emphasize just how stupid the assumption that Edwards is faking his injury reall is. Get it now?

Or have those multiple concussions rendered your reading comprehension less than it once was?

GO BILLS!!!

I can't tell if you're actually upset that I didn't catch the metaphor in your rhetoric. Regardless, that guy might not be well enough to put together a coherent sentance, but his point still stands as one of the more valid in this entire thread.

I can't tell if you're actually upset that I didn't catch the metaphor in your rhetoric. Regardless, that guy might not be well enough to put together a coherent sentance, but his point still stands as one of the more valid in this entire thread.

Whose point are you talking about as being one of the more valid in the thread, The Chimp's and his assertion that TE is faking it or bbills' who says that borders on one of the stupidest things he's read and with whom I agree in my own thread?

BTW, I'm not upset that you missed a metaphor, just miffed at how you thought I brought the City of Buffalo into the conversation.

GO BILLS!!!

Where's the dishonesty? The Bills haven't stated anything specific, that doesn't make it dishonest. The problem with everything around here, same with DJ's extension is, fan's seem to think it's their right to know everything that's going on, that the Bill's are obligated to tell all about everything when it's in their best interest to state nothing.

You can argue that we're the ones buying the tickets, but it's no difference than when you go buy a piece of software from Microsoft, that doesn't give you the right to know everything they are doing in research, or if you stay in a hotel, demand to know their cleaning processes of the rooms. You do have a choice, don't support the product, but you don't have any rights to be told more than the Bill's wish to tell you.

I do realize that the less they tell you leads to more speculation, but that's all it is, pure speculation and nothing more.

Because nobody is being honest, it's really hard to say what the story is.

I must confess, this thread is right up there with one of the more humorous ones I've read. Excellent work to all!

One quick question about the concussion - if Trent starts next September and blows, is it still the concussion?

One quick question about the groin - if it needs surgery, why not just do it now and get it over with? What's the point of waiting a few weeks?

Trent should be afraid of Hamdan. If he plays during the next 2 weeks, I cannot see any way the Chroise doesn't win the starting job for the next decade.

Again, if you think Jauron who may be coaching for his career, benched Edwards for Losman, you're a complete idiot. They guy is hurt, probably pretty bad. So stop trying to pretend you have any idea of what is going on from your couch, with your greasy Bills shirt, and gut hanging out.

I don't really know how you got a camera outside my living room window like that, but Trent is !@#$ing faking it. :D

I don't really know how you got a camera outside my living room window like that, but Trent is !@#$ing faking it. :lol:

This doesn't surprise me coming from you, every comment you make about the Bills is like this. This is why this board has turned into more of a comedy show, jokers like you who really have no clue.