1st Quarter Walk Out

toddgurley

OK-with the suggestions of others, this is the best plan i've heard. Some people want to boycott the last home game of the season vs the Pats- but I already HAVE tickets, so instead we should WALK OUT with 2 Minutes Remaining in the 1ST Quarter and head for the exits!!!! You do not actually have to leave if you dont want to, just appear to. But by the way we have been playing lately, you will probably want to.

It is also asked that the fans paticipating in the WALK OUT do 1 more thing. That is purchase a large Plain White T, and write in Black Marker "FIRE JAURON"!!!

You put the shirt on over your close and wear it for the WALK OUT. You leave or appear to leave the game with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter-

ITS CHEAP AND ITS EASY! It wont hurt Ralph in the pockets this year, but how could they market a team coached by Mauron (Jauron) after that. And for the record, I have nothing against Jauron, he is a good guy. Just not a good football coach-

If all of us want to really make a statement, then people should hold off from buy season tickets for next year right away. After the 2001-2002 season when we were 3-13, there was a small of amount of season tickets sold. Shortly after, Donahoe traded for Bledsoe and ticket sales went back up.

Once Ralph sees a significant drop in ticket sales, him & the front office will be forced to make changes.

here's my suggestion. Everyone take $5.00 and go to Wal-Mart and buy a plain white T-Shirt (Fruit of the Loom or Hanes, whichever you prefer... and big enough to wear over your winter gear) and a black Sharpie marker. Then, in big block letters (covering the majority of the front of the shirt) simply write "WHY, RALPH?" If enough people do this, not only will it show solidarity among fans, but it will definitely get on TV, so no matter where Ralph is he'll see it. And if he doesn't, someone will most likely tell him about it. You can say what you want about the coaching staff, or the players for that matter, but it still all goes back to Ralph and the poor decisions he's made. This team will go nowhere until it is owned by someone who is willing to bring in PROVEN FOOTBALL PEOPLE from the top to the bottom.

If I had the money, I would have 72,000 shirts printed myself and just give them away at the game. I've just had it with this organization.

Some people are saying we should boycott the last game vs the pats to show Ralph our displeasure for Mauron (Jauron). I think that a 1ST QUARTER WALK OUT is better. It is very visible, and would show him that some CHANGES must be made. Whether you want to return after the walk out it up to you? The way things are going you may want to leave-

2 MINUTES TO GO IN THE 1st. Let's get on the same page and get some legs on this thing. We NEED to agree on a specific time!! It cannot be at the end of the first as it will look like an intermission.

2 minutes left in the first

yes - no yes!!

2 MINUTES TO GO IN THE 1st. Let's get on the same page and get some legs on this thing. We NEED to agree on a specific time!! It cannot be at the end of the first as it will look like an intermission.

2 minutes left in the first

yes - no yes!!

.....and, that will cost RW what? The parkings been paid, the beer purchased, the tickets in hand... It would just be an example of our 'lack of support' somehow.

Ralphie does seem to have the capacity to be embarrassed, however- and with all the bitching about him, I still believe he loves his low budget team. Simple signs, typical paper bags over the heads, it's enough. TV cameras love that stuff.

I'm not driving 293 miles each way to walk out. I will not park in the stadium lot or buy anything, but I paid for my ticket, am traveling a long way and I'm not missing any part of the game. I'd rather chant fire Jauron every time the Patriots score and let Ralph hear how disgruntled we are. We can be just as effective with our boos and taunts + for the artistically inclined-signs.

.....and, that will cost RW what? The parkings been paid, the beer purchased, the tickets in hand... It would just be an example of our 'lack of support' somehow.

Ralphie does seem to have the capacity to be embarrassed, however- and with all the bitching about him, I still believe he loves his low budget team. Simple signs, typical paper bags over the heads, it's enough. TV cameras love that stuff.

It won't cost Ralph a damn thing. That is not the point. Obviously the tickets are already paid for...Sitting back and doing nothing is not an option for me

I'm not driving 293 miles each way to walk out. I will not park in the stadium lot or buy anything, but I paid for my ticket, am traveling a long way and I'm not missing any part of the game. I'd rather chant fire Jauron every time the Patriots score and let Ralph hear how disgruntled we are. We can be just as effective with our boos and taunts + for the artistically inclined-signs.

I don't blame you for that. There does not need to be a complete walk out...just enough where it can be noticed is fine with me...

It won't cost Ralph a damn thing. That is not the point. Obviously the tickets are already paid for...Sitting back and doing nothing is not an option for me

I hear ya, but I'm suspicious if it would affect him/Brandon as much as people sitting there voicing their disapproval, signs, bags, etc. Leaving at halftime is normal in some markets once their team gets behind, I don't know if the point would be as crystal clear to the national media. Getting them on the organization's collective azzes has worked in the past, and after all, ESPN loves pissed fans in bags..

This feels like the mid 70's, doesn't it? Cheap Ralph, bad coaching, Ferguson even questioned his 'frugalness'. What a mess then, what a mess now.

I hear ya, but I'm suspicious if it would affect him/Brandon as much as people sitting there voicing their disapproval, signs, bags, etc. Leaving at halftime is normal in some markets once their team gets behind, I don't know if the point would be as crystal clear to the national media. Getting them on the organization's collective azzes has worked in the past, and after all, ESPN loves pissed fans in bags..

This feels like the mid 70's, doesn't it? Cheap Ralph, bad coaching, Ferguson even questioned his 'frugalness'. What a mess then, what a mess now.

Who knows. It probably won't do a darn thing but I am going to voice my displeasure and leave with 2 minutes to go in the first. If I am the only one, so be it.

I thought you said you were not going to the game?

I sold my tickets on the ticket exchange yesterday. Did not think noone would buy them but I got face value for them. Probably Patriot fans. There are a million other places I would rather be then the Ralph on the 28th.