1st Quarter Walk Out

toddgurley

So you will go to the trouble of going all the way down there, giving the team your money and show THEM by leaving? Boy, that will show them! Show them the money that is

Tickets are already bought, won't park in lot that goes to owners pocket - aaaand I live 5 minutes from the stadium. Not a big deal to me ;)

Season tickets are definately the way to go.......tough times in this world man...with the economy and a crappy team, its very easy for people to make a decision to save money then....

I've read a couple of your comments, way to go buddy. Hitting it right on the head-i agree

.....and, that will cost RW what? The parkings been paid, the beer purchased, the tickets in hand... It would just be an example of our 'lack of support' somehow.

Ralphie does seem to have the capacity to be embarrassed, however- and with all the bitching about him, I still believe he loves his low budget team. Simple signs, typical paper bags over the heads, it's enough. TV cameras love that stuff.

well, if thousands of people got up and left with 2 min to go (for example) in the 1st quarter-it would get some attention from the announcers and tv. If everyone did it and wore the white t's that would be something.

I mean i have read that we Re-signed Mauron (Jauron)-IF THATS THE CASE, WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO LET RALPH KNOW THIS IS NOT GONNA FLY

I'm not driving 293 miles each way to walk out. I will not park in the stadium lot or buy anything, but I paid for my ticket, am traveling a long way and I'm not missing any part of the game. I'd rather chant fire Jauron every time the Patriots score and let Ralph hear how disgruntled we are. We can be just as effective with our boos and taunts + for the artistically inclined-signs.

BUDDY, YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT AFTER THAT WALK OUT IF YOU WANT. THE POINT IS TO HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE APPEAR TO LEAVE AS POSSIBLE-

well, if thousands of people got up and left with 2 min to go (for example) in the 1st quarter-it would get some attention from the announcers and tv. If everyone did it and wore the white t's that would be something.

I mean i have read that we Re-signed Mauron (Jauron)-IF THATS THE CASE, WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO LET RALPH KNOW THIS IS NOT GONNA FLY

Yes, yes more steam. 2 MINUTES 2 MINUTES left in 1st. Ralphs Box is right above me so I will enjoy walking by that with my shirt on....