OOPS - Another Republican Gaffe

blzrul

No word on how Palin is doing about donating that wardrobe ... apparently she's having trouble determining what was hers pre- and post-election....but this is GREAT.

Apparently the McCain campaign need to recoup some $$$, so they sold off some assets. Assets such as Blackberrys...full of sensitive data.

For $20.

Genius. Sheer genius.

Watch out! This thread might be sealed! :wallbash:

No word on how Palin is doing about donating that wardrobe ... apparently she's having trouble determining what was hers pre- and post-election....but this is GREAT.

Apparently the McCain campaign need to recoup some $$$, so they sold off some assets. Assets such as Blackberrys...full of sensitive data.

For $20.

Genius. Sheer genius.

Sorry dear, political stupidity shows no bias.

For $20.

Genius. Sheer genius.

You Tards are living in the past and running out of material . Lets see "I did not have sex with that woman" and I see matress back Kennedy wants to be a senator from New York. Obama is losing his 'shine' :wallbash: Soon Saturday Night Live will be spoofing all the Tards , they will have plenty of material.

You Tards are living in the past and running out of material . Lets see "I did not have sex with that woman" and I see matress back Kennedy wants to be a senator from New York. Obama is losing his 'shine' :wallbash: Soon Saturday Night Live will be spoofing all the Tards , they will have plenty of material.

As long as we're bringing up old sh--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whpbRR7Dzms

When's that ankle bracelet coming off? It's easy to tell that "stir crazy" has rapidly descended into "just plain crazy".

You have to admit selling blackberries with sensitive data on them is a pretty big mistake for either party.

Makes you wonder why we needed the Patriot Act. Shoot, you want private data? We'll just give it away, for a nominal fee that is. :wallbash:

Why would your phones have been tapped? Was your family communists?

I'm pretty sure my phones were tapped several years ago...after 9/11. When I lived next to the Pentagon.

Evil B word Snake Woman's on the other hand...her's definitely were. The things Paul and I used to overhear... :wallbash:

This explains a lot.Keep your tin foil hat on and I hope to God you have no access to guns.

Oh sure, gotta safe full of them right in the fambly room. I keep my teeth in a glass on top of it.

Did I mention my husband was USMC / sharpshooter?