What is the over/under that we actually re-sign Losman?

RayFinkle

I honestly think it is a possibility.

1. Losman hits the market.

2. Finds no real offers or interest.

3. Losman's agent calls Bills and says they have multiple offers but JP loves Buffalo.

4. Agent bends Russ over to the tune of 3 years for 4.5 million.

5. In news conference Russ and Dick claim a veteran QB is hard to find, especially one who knows our system so well.

3. Losman's agent calls Bills and says they have multiple offers but JP loves Buffalo.

5. In news conference Russ and Dick claim a veteran QB is hard to find, especially one who knows our system so well.

Didn't him and Jauron re-up as a package deal yesterday?

GO BILLS!!!

:rolleyes:

No, wait, seriously ...

:w00t:

JP may love the city of Buffalo, but the Bills administration? Not so much. He's putting this team in his rear-view mirror at 4 p.m. on Dec. 28.

I didn't say he was good. But apparently i missed the part where JP leaving town in the offseason is going to make our OL, DL, playcalling, etc all instantly better.

yeah...all those need improvement, but yesterday was the final straw for me, he single handedly lost that game, whatever the play call was, GET RID OF THE !@#$ING BALL!!! I was never a JP hater until yesterday, I'm a patient guy, but he has had a too many chances and he hasn't gotten any better than he was the first year or two...same old sh--. :rolleyes:

I didn't say he was good. But apparently i missed the part where JP leaving town in the offseason is going to make our OL, DL, playcalling, etc all instantly better.

This OL isn't nearly as bad as our QB's make it look...JP looks as nervous, behind center as he did 3 years ago. The line has been protecting the QB pretty well. Sure, you can blame Peters for "the fumble" yesterday, but JP was looking nervous and off target all day...even when the defense seemed to be counting to "5 Mississippi"...maybe blame the coaches for being ineffective, but you would think, at some point, JP would have gotten a little better at some of these things, even on his own.

As for the playcalling...it is curious that Turk Schoenert, after some great game plans (against bad teams, I know) seemed a breath of fresh air over what we havae seen the last few years. Now, the plays being called are right out of the Steve Fairchild book of using the pass to set up the kicking game...maybe our offensive coaches just don't have faith in our personnel.

yeah...all those need improvement, but yesterday was the final straw for me, he single handedly lost that game, whatever the play call was, GET RID OF THE !@#$ING BALL!!! I was never a JP hater until yesterday, I'm a patient guy, but he has had a too many chances and he hasn't gotten any better than he was the first year or two...same old sh--. :rolleyes:

So if he doesn't fumble, and we beat the jets, the 7-7 bills then to be considered a success while the 6-8 bills are a total disaster? There was zero difference in Losman's play yesterday compared to edwards play in the 1st miami game, or any game (save KC) during the 1-7 stretch.

And last time i checked, he's the BACKUP QB. Maybe if Nancy Edwards could play more than a few games without getting hurt, then horrible Losman wouldn't have to see the field.

You said it right there! He knows the system well and STILL sucks.

Besides, JP doesn't wanna come back to Buffalo.

So if he doesn't fumble, and we beat the jets, the 7-7 bills then to be considered a success while the 6-8 bills are a total disaster? There was zero difference in Losman's play yesterday compared to edwards play in the 1st miami game, or any game (save KC) during the 1-7 stretch.

And last time i checked, he's the BACKUP QB. Maybe if Nancy Edwards could play more than a few games without getting hurt, then horrible Losman wouldn't have to see the field.

this was not about the Bills it's about him...the dude stinks...he hasn't progressed at all. Edwards has shown progress, JP is a lost cause.

:rolleyes:

No, wait, seriously ...

:w00t:

JP may love the city of Buffalo, but the Bills administration? Not so much. He's putting this team in his rear-view mirror at 4 p.m. on Dec. 28.

His play of late would suggest he already has.

GO BILLS!!!