If Trent Edwards had played...

DDD

If Trent Edwards had played we probably win. Yea I know. Hypothetical. Hindsight is 20:20. But it is my strong opinion that if Trent Edwards played today we would have won. Whether you liked the call or not, when FB McIntyre, for whom the pass was intended, got blocked at the line of scrimmage JP should have thrown the ball away. But JP being JP had no pocket presence, waited way to long, scrambled, and coughed up the ball. That play falls solely on his pathetic shoulders. He's got to know to get rid of the ball. No doubt Trent would have thrown it away. And what does JP do on our next possession? That's right , throws a pick. I will venture to say that if Trent had played the last three games there is a good chance we would have won all three. The quarterbacking was that bad folks. And that's why I feel Jauron should be given one more year with a average QB in Edwards instead of horrific CFL reserve JP Losman before we run him out of town. I never ever want to see JP play in a game for the Bills again. He makes me want to puke. :devil::wallbash::wallbash:

If Trent Edwards had played we probably win. Yea I know. Hypothetical. Hindsight is 20:20. But it is my strong opinion that if Trent Edwards played today we would have won. Whether you liked the call or not, when FB McIntyre, for whom the pass was intended, got blocked at the line of scrimmage JP should have thrown the ball away. But JP being JP had no pocket presence, waited way to long, scrambled, and coughed up the ball. That play falls solely on his pathetic shoulders. He's got to know to get rid of the ball. No doubt Trent would have thrown it away. And what does JP do on our next possession? That's right , throws a pick. I will venture to say that if Trent had played the last three games there is a good chance we would have won all three. The quarterbacking was that bad folks. And that's why I feel Jauron should be given one more year with a average QB in Edwards instead of horrific CFL reserve JP Losman before we run him out of town. I never ever want to see JP play in a game for the Bills again. He makes me want to puke. :thumbsup::sick::sick:

Considering Trent is afraid to throw passed the line of scrimmage, I dont see the logic...at least JP was a threat to throw long which made for a better running game for Lynch. When the Jets played the bills with Trent at QB, Lynch had like 9 carries for 17 yards as they just stacked the box...

If Trent Edwards had played we probably win. Yea I know. Hypothetical. Hindsight is 20:20. But it is my strong opinion that if Trent Edwards played today we would have won. Whether you liked the call or not, when FB McIntyre, for whom the pass was intended, got blocked at the line of scrimmage JP should have thrown the ball away. But JP being JP had no pocket presence, waited way to long, scrambled, and coughed up the ball. That play falls solely on his pathetic shoulders. He's got to know to get rid of the ball. No doubt Trent would have thrown it away. And what does JP do on our next possession? That's right , throws a pick. I will venture to say that if Trent had played the last three games there is a good chance we would have won all three. The quarterbacking was that bad folks. And that's why I feel Jauron should be given one more year with a average QB in Edwards instead of horrific CFL reserve JP Losman before we run him out of town. I never ever want to see JP play in a game for the Bills again. He makes me want to puke. :thumbsup::sick::sick:

If we had the Egyptian reporter who was in Bagdad today, we probably win. He knows how to get the throw off before getting taken down.

Considering Trent is afraid to throw passed the line of scrimmage, I dont see the logic...at least JP was a threat to throw long which made for a better running game for Lynch. When the Jets played the bills with Trent at QB, Lynch had like 9 carries for 17 yards as they just stacked the box...

Are you kidding me? I never thought I'd find someone who'd defend JP Losman over Trent Edwards. The running game being successful had nothing to do with JP.

And if he's such a "long threat", why the hell did he throw passes 2 yards past the line of scrimmage with the clock running down, 4 pts down, no TOs?

JP Losman is a disgrace to every person who has ever stepped foot on a football field

I disagree--I say we still lose

I will venture to say that if Trent had played the last three games there is a good chance we would have won all three. The quarterbacking was that bad folks.

He did play 2 weeks ago. Don't you remember the scoreless half with Edwards at QB against the mighty 49ers D?

When was the last time that the offense scored 3 TDs against a team that finished their season with a winning record?

Are you kidding me? I never thought I'd find someone who'd defend JP Losman over Trent Edwards. The running game being successful had nothing to do with JP.

And if he's such a "long threat", why the hell did he throw passes 2 yards past the line of scrimmage with the clock running down, 4 pts down, no TOs?

JP Losman is a disgrace to every person who has ever stepped foot on a football field

Wasnt defending JP, just saying with Trent in there they would have stacked the box more like they did last time, and we wouldnt have been able to as effectively run the ball...

Wasnt defending JP, just saying with Trent in there they would have stacked the box more like they did last time, and we wouldnt have been able to as effectively run the ball...

Both QBs suck. JP throws interceptions and Trent cannot stay healthy.

The coaching? Sucks too. Good coaches make ordinary players look extraordinary.

Look at the Dolphins turnaround. In one season dammit!!!

in which case trent can actually release the ball from his hand, not get sacked, and/or jizz his pants every play. trent plays, we win. I call the plays, we win.

JP was a threat to throw long?? Why, because he missed every single throw long last week? Get a grip, Trent has had a couple off games but he is 10X the QB JP and would have won this game. Trent has potential, JP is a washed up bum.

It's an entirely different game, the fact that the O-line played well and controlled the line of scrimmage is why they could run this week, not the QB. Go back to sleep.

Both QBs suck. JP throws interceptions and Trent cannot stay healthy.

The coaching? Sucks too. Good coaches make ordinary players look extraordinary.

Look at the Dolphins turnaround. In one season dammit!!!

Trent doesn't suck. He has all of the intangibles of a great QB, and played decent for a first year starter. Maybe he just needs a better off season training program to make him less injury prone

Trent doesn't suck. He has all of the intangibles of a great QB, and played decent for a first year starter. Maybe he just needs a better off season training program to make him less injury prone

maybe he needs a legitimate QB coach.

you gotta be f'in kidding me. has losman been within 10 yards of an open receiver downfield in the past 2 weeks? the guy can't throw a simple 5 yard lob pass and you say "JP was a threat to throw long." do you remember JP overthrowing Evans by 25 fu[king yards last week??? for the love of god how to people come up with this sh--.

JP Losman had a 3.7 yards per pass average. I repeat 3.7 YARDS PER PASS. No one fears Losman doing anything, unless you happen to be a fan of the Bills.

Why can't the Bills even target Evans for throws? Double teams? Let me ask why that isn't the same case for, Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, Greg Jennings, Santana Moss, Brandon Marshall, Dwayne Bowe etc. All guys who see double teams and are a primary target in the passing game. Why is Evans the only high paid decoy on a team with few options at WR. Is he just not that good or is it all the QB?

Maybe it is the poor quality, cheap(ralph), inexperienced coaches