If this team had any heart...

Coach Tuesday

Losman would get roughed up in the locker room following the game, and/or he'd be a free agent tomorrow.

Seriously, if I'm Marshawn or Josh Reed, and I just played my heart out, on the road, against a (supposedly) physical team, when I already know I'm not going to the playoffs, I walk up to JP in the locker room after the game and just clock him in the face. I do it and yes, I feel better. There are one or two professionals on this team who try hard every week and don't accept losing, and then there's JP, who obviously does not put in the film room work and could really give a f*ck. If I were them, I'd just beat on him after today.

And if I'm Brandon/Modrak/Littman/FillintheblankGM, I cut JP tonight. I tell him thanks but find your own flight home. Seriously, why keep him on the roster another week? What could we possibly, POSSIBLY stand to gain? Give me one single reason why JP should make the flight home.

There is no reason to start JP next week

The downside of playing him would be a loss

The upside? hmmm He's not here next year, so why continue to invest game-planning time, film-room time, practice drill time, etc. in him.

If Trent can't play, start Hamdan and see what we have in him for next year. Is he backup material or is he destined to be a #3 on the depth chart

Losman would get roughed up in the locker room following the game, and/or he'd be a free agent tomorrow.

Seriously, if I'm Marshawn or Josh Reed, and I just played my heart out, on the road, against a (supposedly) physical team, when I already know I'm not going to the playoffs, I walk up to JP in the locker room after the game and just clock him in the face. I do it and yes, I feel better. There are one or two professionals on this team who try hard every week and don't accept losing, and then there's JP, who obviously does not put in the film room work and could really give a f*ck. If I were them, I'd just beat on him after today.

And if I'm Brandon/Modrak/Littman/FillintheblankGM, I cut JP tonight. I tell him thanks but find your own flight home. Seriously, why keep him on the roster another week? What could we possibly, POSSIBLY stand to gain? Give me one single reason why JP should make the flight home.

Yes, they should demonstrate heart by committing a felonious assault on their teammate...

....way to keep it all in perspective

Losman should punch himself in the face.

He'd miss and aim high. He has no touch on short passes and never has. TE has negatives but they are either coachable or able to minimized via scheme. Losman is making the same mistakes he made at beginning of career. I thought he could be salvaged by another coaching staff but I do not think so now.