just got back from the game

dave mcbride

Took my near-nine year old and had lots of fun. There's really not a whole lot to say except these three words: Jonathan Pisarcik Losman.

I dont know why we keep talking about this bum..I didnt even watch the game..I dvr'd it just in case a miracle happened and JP led them to a win..I shoulda watched it for the comic relief.Thats all he's worth at this point..Although I am gonna miss reading these boards and witnessing the many different excuses brought on by his lovers..

I'd like to punch Fireman Ed in the face, mid-chant.

I've only been to one Bills-Jests game at the Meadowlands, but Ed was sitting on the opposite side of the field

If he was in Buffalo, people would love him. It's pretty cool, actually. What's not cool is that the Jets finally have cheerleaders, and they perform like a second string act. Just a sign that they're not as classy as the Giants - they're more likely to take the low road.

I dont know why we keep talking about this bum..I didnt even watch the game..I dvr'd it just in case a miracle happened and JP led them to a win..I shoulda watched it for the comic relief.Thats all he's worth at this point..Although I am gonna miss reading these boards and witnessing the many different excuses brought on by his lovers..

JP will be gone next year and this team will continue to be bad, who will you blame it on then?

JP will be gone next year and this team will continue to be bad, who will you blame it on then?

It won't matter Gary. JP doesn't win games; he loses them. Even if we are still bad next season, let's get a backup who even might win a game.

I will however say that JP isn't our biggest problem at this point. If I had to pick one, it would be Dick Levy.

It won't matter Gary. JP doesn't win games; he loses them. Even if we are still bad next season, let's get a backup who even might win a game.

I will however say that JP isn't our biggest problem at this point. If I had to pick one, it would be Dick Levy.

Its not the fact I am blaming him for losses, its the fact I cant really ever recall him doing anything definitive to where we could prop him for leading us to wins...Its like when he plays the only way this team wins is by default or some great def or st play..One thing is for certain you can count on good ole JP to make a bad decision or throw a stupid pass or hold the ball too long and take a game changing or drive ending sack..Once he goes I dont care who we blame it one..I am sick of his terrible qb play...Let some other team if they are stupid enough have him..

I'd like to punch Fireman Ed in the face, mid-chant.

I've only been to one Bills-Jests game at the Meadowlands, but Ed was sitting on the opposite side of the field

i sat in the same row as this lunatic a few years back and he is like the raving, out-of-control lunatic father of a pee-wee football team....he paces sometimes during the game and 'yells in motivational' things at the jet players as though they were his own children. plus, it really irks me, but the last i knew he was not realy a fireman and rather a beat cop who once ticketed a bunch of fireman for illegal parking by their firehouse...

I used to like the Jets when they had Pennington.

I read the Jets message boards a lot and their fans are 10x more egotistical than Patriots fans. They were talking Super Bowl when Brady went down. It will be soooooo sweet to see them crash and burn this year.

I would punch that idiotic fireman in the face if I saw him

Fear not. We'll all have a front row seat to the Edwards excuse spectacular over the next 2 years.

i sat in the same row as this lunatic a few years back and he is like the raving, out-of-control lunatic father of a pee-wee football team....he paces sometimes during the game and 'yells in motivational' things at the jet players as though they were his own children. plus, it really irks me, but the last i knew he was not realy a fireman and rather a beat cop who once ticketed a bunch of fireman for illegal parking by their firehouse...

Not even close dude. He is a fireman, not a cop, although he is probably retired now.

I think Fireman Ed is a great fan......nothing wrong with that. He's like the Elvis dude at our stadium except way F'n better!

I agree with you. I have been to several Bills/jests games over the years (I live in NJ), and, for the most part, the fans can be fun to hang out with. You really do have to be careful because there are lots of lunatic fans there and usually several big brawls with Bills fans when the beer starts to flow (sounds a little like the Ralph to me). It is possible to mind your own business and still get into a fight. I almost got into a fight years ago when at the end of a game the ball was thrown to Don Beebe to set up a first down which could put the Bills in a position to win. The guy behind me told me that some guys several rows back were gonna throw beer on my wife and me if Beebe caught the pass. I had on Bill's gear, but never cheered loud or acted obnoxious. I was there with my wife and really didn't want to get into a fight - I threatened that that was the last beer they'd ever throw, but, fortunately, Beebe missed the pass (got hurt) and it never came to pass.

See, that's the problem, you are so infatuatied with JP being bad you don't care that the rest of the team and the coaches are horrible.

I have been pointing out limp dick's bad play calling for two years, it his job to put his players in a position to win.

JP played a good game yesterday, for JP.

Jauron blew it, just like the Dallas, Denver and Cleveland games last year.

He can't manage the clock and chokes in the redzone.

Jason Peters complety wiffed on his assignment, yet nobody seems to care.

His non block lead to the sack and fumble. He lost the game not JP.

JP was on the run from the snap of the ball , I know he should have thrown it away, which I believe he was trying to do when he was hit from behind.

Trent only plays 3/4 of a season, who is going to LEAD this team to victories next year?