Why wasn't driving Losman into the turf, called?

Thirdborn

I didn't have sound ....... any reason given? Why did we call a pass on 1st and 10 with about 3 minutes left ....... why did'nt the jets kneel down with less than 2 minutes remaining ..... why did we have to endure what everyone knew was coming? This was Greek tragedy at it's finest. I have to think that there was a Faustian deal made by a Bills fan (now in his 60's) where in exchange for an AFL championship, the Bills would forfeit their right to compete with the rest of the NFL. Maybe it was Ralph trading his teams future for Long life. It has gotten sooooo predictable, that it doesn't even hurt anymore.

I would build next years team around Josh Reed, Marshawn Lynch, and Freddy Jackson. Thsy have Heart.

Was that the play when Losman was called for grounding-- which was messed up, given that Losman threw the ball and it hit a Jets player? How is it grounding when the other team tips the ball? And how does grounding trump calling the Jets for driving JP into the turf?

It was indeed the same call. I did enjoy seeing a bloody faced ref later in the game, but how that wasn't called is beyond me.

Was that the play when Losman was called for grounding-- which was messed up, given that Losman threw the ball and it hit a Jets player? How is it grounding when the other team tips the ball? And how does grounding trump calling the Jets for driving JP into the turf?

That was the play. And it definitely should have been a 15yarder on the Jets. JP had thrown the ball, play is over. Then the Jet defender had his jersey and purposely slammed him to the turf. I've seen far, far less than that called. The announcers never said a word about it. But it was on JP, not Favre, so you let the players play. Part of the double standard in today's subjective refereeing.

Kinda like the holding on Johnson in the endzone - not called. Or the phantom hold on McKelvin's TD (by all my replays it was a clean block, the defenders helmet moved, because #57 had his face in his knocking his helmet down).

Favre in the playoff chase is good for business.

It was indeed the same call. I did enjoy seeing a bloody faced ref later in the game, but how that wasn't called is beyond me.

Terrible call and terrible non-call. I don't think it was grounding and I don't see how that wasn't called roughing.

There is no grand conspiracy against us, but I believe that lack of respect leads to lack of calls.

Terrible call and terrible non-call. I don't think it was grounding and I don't see how that wasn't called roughing.

There is no grand conspiracy against us, but I believe that lack of respect leads to lack of calls.

I have tio agree with that. %100 loss of credibility.