Official BUF@NYJ game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but I don't blame Turk on this one....this is ALL on JP. Yeah we coulda ran on that play, but the Jets were ready for the run. A safe pass, or bootleg could've been a good play (the way JP was throwing at the time). It's all about the execution....

I agree with you that JP shouldn't have fumbled....but at the same time, its called risk management....JP passing is highly risky. Run it into the line if you have to. Then punt it away...after you burn more time.

OK, I must be a Pats fan. Wow, you really are the witty one, aren't you. Maybe I should try it. You should get super aids and die fast. Or drive a nail through your hand.

Either way you're still just a !@#$ing idiot.

tell me how jp isn't that bad genius.

now tell me how his 2 consecutive crippling turnovers in the 4th are on the coaches.

yeah, i'm the idiot.

you have no value

is nobody opne downfield today?

holy cow

If you are a Buffalo QB, there hasn't been anyone open downfield in months. When's the last time we really went downfield? Maybe once last week, but JP threw it into Quebec.

tell me how jp isn't that bad genius.

now tell me how his 2 consecutive crippling turnovers in the 4th are on the coaches.

yeah, i'm the idiot.

you have no value

LOL

You really are !@#$ing clueless, aren't you?

No one takes anything you say seriously. You know sh-- about absolutely nothing. You're a complete and utter joke.