The Bills Are Not Playing This Weekend

Coach Tuesday

Trust me folks, I came around to this way of thinking during the third quarter of the 49ers game and I've felt great ever since. Did you know that stores are open on Sundays? I had no clue, either. Also, in many parts of the country the sun shines on Sunday afternoons, even in December. I know, I too was shocked. Plus movie theaters show movies DURING THE DAY? I swear to God it's true.

Do yourself a favor...

Trust me folks, I came around to this way of thinking during the third quarter of the 49ers game and I've felt great ever since. Did you know that stores are open on Sundays? I had no clue, either. Also, in many parts of the country the sun shines on Sunday afternoons, even in December. I know, I too was shocked. Plus movie theaters show movies DURING THE DAY? I swear to God it's true.

Do yourself a favor...

Thanks a lot bro, I'm going to this game! :wub:

Hope to be watching them become spoilers, expecting them to become massacred.

I was going to go to this game with a bunch of people from work. I ended up selling my tickets, as I have no interest in watching a JP Losman led team get throttled by a underachieving jets team, in front of 70 k jets fans on My birthday when it's likely to be cold and raining. I figured I'm better off served hanging out with some friends and getting drunk inside.

Do yourself a favor...

The Bills haven't been playing (or coaching) for several weekends. They show up physically, but that's about it.

I was going to go to this game with a bunch of people from work. I ended up selling my tickets, as I have no interest in watching a JP Losman led team get throttled by a underachieving jets team, in front of 70 k jets fans on My birthday when it's likely to be cold and raining. I figured I'm better off served hanging out with some friends and getting drunk inside.

The last Bills game I attended...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2906...&week=REG14

Losman and McGahee led Bills team beat a playoff bound Jet team pretty soundly. It was so much fun, hope to have the same luck on Sunday.

The last Bills game I attended...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2906...&week=REG14

Losman and McGahee led Bills team beat a playoff bound Jet team pretty soundly. It was so much fun, hope to have the same luck on Sunday.

Hey man I hope they win, so you can enjoy yourself. I'm pretty much not going to games at the meadowlands for awhile The last time I went there was in 05, when kelly holcomb threw like 4 picks, and last years terrible game, save abram elam knocking out darrelle revis and evans going 85 yards for a td. I would've gone had there been something to play for, but eh This Bills team is grating. I'll watch from home, without the lamenting by Gang green fans.

I was offered front row tickets. I declined. I never would've thought that possible, but I feel the same way you do: why sit outside in horrible weather, surrounded by mouth breathing Jets fans in Favre jerseys from Staten Island and watch the Bills embarass themselves? They're gonna get beat oh, I'd say, about 41-6. Maybe I'll go shoe shopping with my wife, or take her to see Rachel Getting Married.

I hate this team.

Hey man I hope they win, so you can enjoy yourself. I'm pretty much not going to games at the meadowlands for awhile The last time I went there was in 05, when kelly holcomb threw like 4 picks, and last years terrible game, save abram elam knocking out darrelle revis and evans going 85 yards for a td. I would've gone had there been something to play for, but eh This Bills team is grating. I'll watch from home, without the lamenting by Gang green fans.

I was at that Holcomb game too. That one was just brutal to sit and watch your QB throw away 4 picks and the game on a cold New Years day at Giants Stadium. :blink:

I can't blame you for not going. It's been two years for me so win or lose badly, I'm pretty psyched to watch our team live and in person again. It's amazing they aren't in the playoff race anymore given their start. What a joke.

I didnt watch the Bills/KC or Bills/SF nor Bills/Miami and to be honest, the stress free Sunday was nice. I enjoyed it more so then ever. But it does help knowing the outcome before the game is even played......

Holy crap, you knew the Bills would put up 54 on KC? Why didnt you tell us so we could head to Vegas with that info?

I was offered front row tickets. I declined. I never would've thought that possible, but I feel the same way you do: why sit outside in horrible weather, surrounded by mouth breathing Jets fans in Favre jerseys from Staten Island and watch the Bills embarass themselves? They're gonna get beat oh, I'd say, about 41-6. Maybe I'll go shoe shopping with my wife, or take her to see Rachel Getting Married.

I hate this team.

Wow....look, I'm not exactly thrilled with this team either and you make a decent case, but I'd still have a hard time turning down front-row tickets to an NFL game. I usually have to beg for nosebleed seats, so I'd take these in a heartbeat.

Do yourself a favor...

Go shopping, stimulate the economy.