Seriously!? No Really, Seriously!? No, Really She's Seriou

You are right my apologies. What I should have said is she is an unqualified ,elitist whore. Maybe I know something you dont ,so much for free speech ,but then again spoken like a true libertard. :lol:

Oh that's right. Free speech. Then let me observe that you are putrid little punk. I question your manhood - no, not even that, I am pretty sure you don't have any. Or none that anyone could see without a magnifying glass. You were probably beat up as a child, the butt of all jokes, and it made you vicious and petty and ugly. Well, maybe if you weren't ugly and stupid, with a total inability to communicate civilly and coherently, in a constructive fashion, with your fellow human beings, then perhaps you wouldn't have been, and continue to be, an outcast.

And the very IMPLICATION that YOU would EVER have ANY first-hand knowledge about the sex life of this woman (or any woman who's rich, famous, and well-connected) is a HUGE joke. But then, so are you. I imagine your best girl's name is what....Rosie? Maybe she has friends?

Free speech. How sweet it is! Sure feels GREAT to say terrible vicious things about someone you don't even know. Boo yeah. You're right. I can see why people like being wingnuts and saying whatever filth comes into their mind in the name of "free speech". Forget civility. GOP here I come. Libtard! Lefty!

Stupid putrid little punk.

Oh that's right. Free speech. Then let me observe that you are putrid little punk. I question your manhood - no, not even that, I am pretty sure you don't have any. Or none that anyone could see without a magnifying glass. You were probably beat up as a child, the butt of all jokes, and it made you vicious and petty and ugly. Well, maybe if you weren't ugly and stupid, with a total inability to communicate civilly and coherently, in a constructive fashion, with your fellow human beings, then perhaps you wouldn't have been, and continue to be, an outcast.

And the very IMPLICATION that YOU would EVER have ANY first-hand knowledge about the sex life of this woman (or any woman who's rich, famous, and well-connected) is a HUGE joke. But then, so are you. I imagine your best girl's name is what....Rosie? Maybe she has friends?

Free speech. How sweet it is! Sure feels GREAT to say terrible vicious things about someone you don't even know. Boo yeah. You're right. I can see why people like being wingnuts and saying whatever filth comes into their mind in the name of "free speech". Forget civility. GOP here I come. Libtard! Lefty!

:lol: Sing along with me everyone: Someone got her buttons pushed! :lol:

I appologize for jumping in on the cripple fight, but this is good sheet!

In reference to the bolded part above- you're joking right Nozzlenut? You're actually going to call someone out for calling a politician names? Are you serious?! Dude, that's all you do around here is mock and call people names. Pot meet kettle.

This meltdown is classic! But you're probably right, I'll bet your manhood IS bigger than his. :lol:

Now , now,I have changed my mind from now on I will just call her mattress back. I suggest you sign up for an anger management class it will be good for you.

In reference to the bolded part above- you're joking right Nozzlenut? You're actually going to call someone out for calling a politician names? Are you serious?! Dude, that's all you do around here is mock and call people names. Pot meet kettle.

This meltdown is classic! But you're probably right, I'll bet your manhood IS bigger than his. :lol:

:thumbsup: Lefties are easy, they are all paranoid.

Menopause???

Nope. I just had an epiphany. Apparently my mother was totally wrong when she told me that polite people refrain from using vile language to each other and that it is possible to have disagreements without getting vicious. She didn't know about FREE SPEECH.

Apparently FREE SPEECH means that you can say whatever the heck you want, no matter if it's true, cruel, rude, disgusting, inflammatory, or whatever! And no-one can object because that would VIOLATE the right to FREE SPEECH. In fact people who OBJECT are not exercising THEIR right to FREE SPEECH. OBJECTING is not ALLOWED. People who OBJECT therefore are subject to MORE FREE SPEECH.

FREE SPEECH means it's A-OK to take exception to a total stranger's expressing HER free speech by flying a flag upside down. SURE THING - knock on a total stranger's door and challenger her (too bad she wasn't exercising her Second Amendment rights to shoot the 'nads off strange men who knock at the door and stick their nose in where it doesn't belong).

FREE SPEECH means you can say vicious, untrue things about people. And if anyone objects, you attack them for trying to stifle your FREE SPEECH.

I LIKE being a REPUBLICAN. Now I can tell anyone who disagrees with me to go f yourselves...your mothers are ugly whores...your fathers are probably chimpanzees....you are the dregs of human kind, in fact I think that YOU must be a pedophile...why? because I said so. I am exercising FREE SPEECH. And you cannot object to MY FREE SPEECH.

Don't like it? I didn't make the rule, but once it was called to my attention, I had no choice but to embrace it.

Nope. I just had an epiphany. Apparently my mother was totally wrong when she told me that polite people refrain from using vile language to each other and that it is possible to have disagreements without getting vicious. She didn't know about FREE SPEECH.

Apparently FREE SPEECH means that you can say whatever the heck you want, no matter if it's true, cruel, rude, disgusting, inflammatory, or whatever! And no-one can object because that would VIOLATE the right to FREE SPEECH. In fact people who OBJECT are not exercising THEIR right to FREE SPEECH. OBJECTING is not ALLOWED. People who OBJECT therefore are subject to MORE FREE SPEECH.

FREE SPEECH means it's A-OK to take exception to a total stranger's expressing HER free speech by flying a flag upside down. SURE THING - knock on a total stranger's door and challenger her (too bad she wasn't exercising her Second Amendment rights to shoot the 'nads off strange men who knock at the door and stick their nose in where it doesn't belong).

FREE SPEECH means you can say vicious, untrue things about people. And if anyone objects, you attack them for trying to stifle your FREE SPEECH.

I LIKE being a REPUBLICAN. Now I can tell anyone who disagrees with me to go f yourselves...your mothers are ugly whores...your fathers are probably chimpanzees....you are the dregs of human kind, in fact I think that YOU must be a pedophile...why? because I said so. I am exercising FREE SPEECH. And you cannot object to MY FREE SPEECH.

Don't like it? I didn't make the rule, but once it was called to my attention, I had no choice but to embrace it.

This is America. People have the constitutionally guaranteed right to act stupid.

Don't like it? Move to a country without stupid people. Good luck with that.

I don't think it's fair to call her a whore.

I will however say that on a real lonely night I have no problem clicking to The Nanny, seeing if she's in those thigh high stockings, hitting the mute button, then doing what needs to be done.

Yeah, ok, Newbomb Turk.

You are catching on. :censored:

:censored: Lefties are easy, they are all paranoid.

:censored:

Paranoid! Is Barrack Obama going to take this country down the sewer hole?

Liberals are paranoid but conservatools are perfectly rational. :censored:

You amuse me.

I will however say that on a real lonely night I have no problem clicking to The Nanny, seeing if she's in those thigh high stockings, hitting the mute button, then doing what needs to be done.

:censored:

So do you and the 8 roomies have a set schedule on "personal pleasure" time, or do you just do it when you're sleeping next to them on the floor?