Ill. Governor arrested on corruption charges

Well so much for your 'boy' being clean . He is also ah losing the uh well spoken ah too. Never fear the tard sheeple will follow.

Ah so now it comes out - you are not only a sexist pig, but a racist too. Probably a cross-carrying member of the KKK...but not even good enough to be a Grand Wizard. Maybe a Grand Wizard wannabe? Naw.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was an interesting article in this morning's paper - not that that any wingnut would read it or give it credence, but it's there - that discussed how Obama could live in Chicago and yet not be part of the filthy politics that is Chicago.

The net of this article was that Obama did not rise up through the Chicago political machine and was pretty much an "outsider", who didn't benefit from that network, and therefore is not a part of it. Obviously being a politician, and a politician from IL, is probably embarrassing (to ALL of them) because this isn't a "party" thing....it's Chicago.

Exactly. You can be a "lone wolf" and still be part of the pack. You run with the pack and get out... Only USE the pack for your advantage. And when the pack gets to unruly... You leave. It is about being a survivor...

I don't think the machine realized how much "traction" the Obama movement got a hold of. Really a first in a long time...

He was part of the Chicago machine or he would not have been a state senator and you know it. Outsiders dont cut it in the Chicago machine.

He never heard Rev Wright say anything , Wm Ayers was just a neighbor. Farakaan was just an some one he knew. Obama spokes person Axelrod says Obama talked to The Gov of Ill about the senate seat , Obama said he did not . Obama is a fraud and you know it that is why you will have to talk about Bush to keep the heat the heat of your 'boy'

Sooner or later some one will have a picture of him smoking that ought to make you 'tards'happy

I think it is great he smokes... I have no problem with that.

Maybe call me naive... I have no doub he used the machine for his advantage... What is wrong with that. Nothing wrong with spraying yourself with Teflon®... Just make sure nothing sticks...

How else is anybody going to beat the system that is in place politcially today? Do you think we can elect unknowns like we did in the 19th century?

Truly a lesson McCain could have learned... And if you don't understand that last statement about McCain... I mean, came running back to the Republican party like a drunk school girl with her skirt down... He should have used them for everything they could bring to the table YET SET HIS OWN AGENDA.

Fire the people that were talking to the Gov immediately.

No... One should use them to their full potential and let them kill themselves... That is how you end the corruption.

Oh... Hey Wacka... Was it really the Kool-Aid® man at Jonestown?... They say it was Flavor Aid® If I was Kool-Aid®, I am not sure if I would be pissed or happy... <_<

Didn't you hear? He wasn't a part of it. He was on the outside of it. He barely knew WHAT was going on in Chicago. He was just a dude...sitting as his desk...going to some meetings...minding his own business. Plus, his advisors don't talk to him, anyway. So it's not like they'd tell him what was going on.

Geez, Chef. If it weren't for all the fake signatures his opponents had while running for the Senate, he wouldn't have even been a Senator.

He'd be just who is today. Just a guy. Minding his own business. No knowledge of anything.

Totally wrong... IMO, Obama was in it up to his neck and knew everything that was going on... Again, IMO... Almost everybody knows what is going on around them that is bad... You just can't say it and get elected... One has to use it to their advantage did.

Now that he is elected, he has the power to tear them down.

Why do some begrudge this about him?

I think it is great he smokes... I have no problem with that.

Maybe call me naive... I have no doub he used the machine for his advantage... What is wrong with that. Nothing wrong with spraying yourself with Teflon®... Just make sure nothing sticks...

How else is anybody going to beat the system that is in place politcially today? Do you think we can elect unknowns like we did in the 19th century?

Truly a lesson McCain could have learned... And if you don't understand that last statement about McCain... I mean, came running back to the Republican party like a drunk school girl with her skirt down... He should have used them for everything they could bring to the table YET SET HIS OWN AGENDA.

Above all else Obama is clean and well spoken. He had better keep a large amount of Teflon® handy.

Above all else Obama is clean and well spoken. He had better keep a large amount of Teflon® handy.

And rightly so... It isn't called politics for nothing... Maybe he is better than Slick Willy... Maybe his undoing won't be a BJ... That will drive you guys nuts. Obama "got it" so far, maybe he won't be "undone."

Time will tell.

Look at the last (comparing to Slick Willy) Rhodes scholar from Chicago... Mel Reynolds... It is usually sex that makes these types fall apart.

And rightly so... It isn't called politics for nothing... Maybe he is better than Slick Willy... Maybe his undoing won't be a BJ... That will drive you guys nuts. Obama "got it" so far, maybe he won't be "undone."

Time will tell.

Look at the last (comparing to Slick Willy) Rhodes scholar from Chicago... Mel Reynolds... It is usually sex that makes these types fall apart.

Well I try this one more time , first of all it isnt the BJ that is in question , its the lying to to grand jury that was his problem .

Everyone is in favor of a BJ , but on the job and with an employee is some thing else. I dont know where you work but most eplayers frown on this activity while on the job and with an employee .

Well I try this one more time , first of all it isnt the BJ that is in question , its the lying to to grand jury that was his problem .

Everyone is in favor of a BJ , but on the job and with an employee is some thing else. I dont know where you work but most eplayers frown on this activity while on the job and with an employee .

So if he had been honest about it from the beginning, nobody on the right would have complained? Employers frown upon it because they don't want to be liable in lawsuits. There was no lawsuit forthcoming from this relationship.

My work isn't my private residence too. I suppose way back when when the locks and dams had homes on site to house the lockmaster... Some pretty wild stuff went on... I even heard that babies were born and employees would have to pull child care watch and diaper changes... Really... At one time the locks and dams had live on lockmasters... I even knew a pilot (that is river pilot) that bought one of the old houses (MS river) and took it away via barge to a new location site.

The Prez is the last of the dinos...

• 3 weeks later...

Just when you thought that he couldn't get worse.

"SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – Defying U.S. Senate leaders and his own state's lawmakers, Gov. Rod Blagojevich was expected Tuesday to appoint a Senate replacement for President-elect Barack Obama despite federal charges that he tried to auction off the seat to the highest bidder."

I think Webster's will soon have an updated picture under the definition of narcissist.

• 4 weeks later...