Name one STAR player on our team That WOULD be a STAR on another?

Poeticlaw

I was actually thinking about this same thing this morning. I was thinking about this for two reasons. First, because of the comments made by Ralph: How much merit is there to the notion that Jauron is a victim of a poor roster. Second, I was wondering to myself just how much of a setback it would be if Jauron was gone and someone did decide to just "blow it all up".

I honestly don't see many players on this roster that I would be teary-eyed about seeing leave if a new HC were to start cleaning house.

The chicken or the egg? Sometimes greatness is achieved by simply retooling a team around its specific strengths. O.J. Simpson didn't become great due to his amazing talent, although that was a big factor later, it took Lou Saban to realize OJ was running behind an inferior O-line. When the "problem" was fixed, OJ flourished!! In terms of talent, are the Bills allowing Lee Evans to succeed? My answer would be no, at this point. He needs help, and that help would be a bonified #2 WR and a seam running (and catching) TE. Consequently, Trent Edwards reaps benefits too, and we are talking about how AWESOME "our" offense is next year (Wishful thinking). The trick is identifying the talent available and utilizing it to the maximum. Do our coaches do this with the existing talent? I'd venture that the answer here is NO!! Coaching allows for the efforts players exhibit to count during trying times. Do the Bills have playmakers already and the coaches simply hinder that performance by NOT allowing the player(s) to make plays by putting them in position(s) to make those plays? That's why GM's make ALL that money!! Indeed, chicken or egg......

i actually think there are a few players on this team that would be stars on many other teams mainly b/c they would be utilized like/how they should be under the right schemes.

Lynch, Evans, Roscoe, Whitner all have the ability to be to be "star" material on other squads for sure. (imo)

Speaking of which, how pathetic is it that we have some potentially explosive players on offense but yet are unable to get them the ball or make plays that bring out the best in them. How freakin pathetic really. We're wasting evans and roscoe on this team, and we'll soon be wasting lynch as well.