Woman shot during sex

inkman

"We had earlier, in the living room and in another room. We were going to go into the bedroom but it wasn't in the middle of sex, no," she said.

Were they just naked romping from room to room and that's is when the gun when off? So he wasn't physically inside her but they had just finished banging and were about to again.

Here's the followup:

linky

B-):bag: Like KD said: :)

Havens told the Dayton TV station that the pair were not having sex at the time of the shooting.

"We had earlier, in the living room and in another room. We were going to go into the bedroom but it wasn't in the middle of sex, no," she said.

Police arrested Havens because his wife had a protection order out against against him that he had already violated once before the shooting.

"I love him. I'm trying to get him out and I need him home to help me," she said.

Havens said she was planning to drop the divorce proceedings against her husband.

Get lost Willis. <_<

IMO, she's just another woman blaming herself for the beatings she takes and it wouldn't surprise me to find out this was an intentional shooting.

What the heck are you talking about? I was just making an poor joke about the quality of the women in B-lo. What's the Willis thing?