McGahee this week.....Henry next week

kasper13

Just heard on WGR. Henry is unhappy so MM said that Willis will start the game this week and Travis will start next week. I'm unhappy the Bills suck. Do I get to pay for my tickets this week and next week's are free? What a bunch of stevestojan.

Guest BillsRebound

Chalk up another bonehead move for Donahoe. Why Henry wasn't dealt before the trade deadline is baffling. Any person who follows this team knew that Travis would be a cancer if outplayed by McGahee.

Would you people please realize naming a starter doesnt mean stevestojan....The person who is running better is going to get the majority of the carries....bottom line...Who gives a stevestojan who is named starter....

88110[/snapback]

Cause it shows the coach has no balls.

Just heard on WGR. Henry is unhappy so MM said that Willis will start the game this week and Travis will start next week. I'm unhappy the Bills suck. Do I get to pay for my tickets this week and next week's are free? What a bunch of stevestojan.

88092[/snapback]

if true, this is a sick joke. i'm hoping WGR is wrong as usual.

This whole ordeal ...it seems like TD is orchestrating it so Henry remains marketable to other teams. I wish he'd just let MM be the coach and play who he wants. Something fishy going on behind the scenes. Its seems crazy that they didn't trade Henry before the trading deadline.

88092[/snapback]

Let me see if I understand this. First, MM was going with both of them as starters. Now, he will rotate them week to week regardless of performance because travis Gump is "unhappy.".

Is this confirmed? Am I getting this straight? Tell me if I am putting the cart in front of the horse here, please.

bummer I jumped to conclusions and thought the WGR headline meant MM was gonna go with a 2 back set and start both henry and will, which i think would be great. But yet again MM decides to make a pop warner football coaching decision and rotate his rb starters so the kids dont get their feelings hurt.