Why Ralph will make major changes

Virgil

Why will Ralph hand over the reigns to someone else, sell the team, or spend the money on a Cowher.....

He has to. After this horrendous break-down, what reason do the fans have to be optimistic about next season, and more importantly buy tickets, if he doesn't? Honestly think about it, especially you veteran, die hard fans. How much effort do you put into next season just based off a bunch of rookies, a few free agents, and maybe a new Offensive Coordinator?

At this point, even Ralph knows, we as fans need something to be back with the same effort we gave this year.

Why will Ralph hand over the reigns to someone else, sell the team, or spend the money on a Cowher.....

He has to. After this horrendous break-down, what reason do the fans have to be optimistic about next season, and more importantly buy tickets, if he doesn't? Honestly think about it, especially you veteran, die hard fans. How much effort do you put into next season just based off a bunch of rookies, a few free agents, and a new Offensive Coordinator?

At this point, even Ralph knows, we as fans need something to be back with the same effort we gave this year.

Set down the crack pipe and walk away.

Set down the crack pipe and walk away.

Sorry, Joe, but he has a point. I'd have to think that Russ Brandon would be thinking the same thing. If he's the savvy business man we all think he is, he'll do something...if not convince Ralph that serious changes are in order....again.

with economy tanking only a hiring like Cower will bring the fans back. I may give up sunday ticket after this fiasco

I'm DEFINITELY giving up the Ticket - not worth the money to watch this crap next year. OMG - I think I just witnessed and recorded a train wreck....

He has to. After this horrendous break-down, what reason do the fans have to be optimistic about next season, and more importantly buy tickets, if he doesn't? Honestly think about it, especially you veteran, die hard fans. How much effort do you put into next season just based off a bunch of rookies, a few free agents, and maybe a new Offensive Coordinator?

yeah right.

Ralph is standing pat. He's not going to change a thing, because he's sitting on a gold mine and he knows it. When he dies, some businessman with more money than God will buy the Bills (making his heirs even more filthy rich than they are now), move the team to a city with an economy and make money hand over fist. Ticket sales don't count anymore in the NFL. The owners make money on sky boxes and ticket licenese fees and other residuals (think Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder). Buffalo is bleeding jobs and population faster than a hemophiliac in a knife fight. I hate to say it, but the nickel city doesn't stand a chance. You need corporations and high-paying jobs to keep up with the Joneses and the Snyders. As fans of the Bills, we're screwed.

Ralph is standing pat. He's not going to change a thing, because he's sitting on a gold mine and he knows it. When he dies, some businessman with more money than God will buy the Bills (making his heirs even more filthy rich than they are now), move the team to a city with an economy and make money hand over fist. Ticket sales don't count anymore in the NFL. The owners make money on sky boxes and ticket licenese fees and other residuals (think Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder). Buffalo is bleeding jobs and population faster than a hemophiliac in a knife fight. I hate to say it, but the nickel city doesn't stand a chance. You need corporations and high-paying jobs to keep up with the Joneses and the Snyders. As fans of the Bills, we're screwed.

Agree. He might find a scapegoat with the coaching staff, say OC.

Post of the week. :sick: I agree 10000000000000%

Only problem is no coach in their right minds would come to Buffalo.

I disagree. You come to the Bills with NOTHING to live up to...we have the longest playoff drought in the NFL. We dont want a Super Bowl (yes we do..), we just want a freaking winning record and a playoff berth. We have young talent, we have passionate fans, and we have a media that will drool over and suck up to a new coach...not nitpick everything (for the first year or two at least..). The questions that are asked of DJ after games just amazes me....someone call him out or asking him something besides "how much of what happened was dictated by your opponent" blah blah blah.

Ralp has always "had to" make major changes in everyone's eyes but his own. He's a stubborn, greedy, senile ingrate who has fleeced this city, county and state of millions to line his own pockets while continually trying to maximize his profits by using cut rate players and coaches that he hopes and prays will pull off a miracle.

Tell me it's any different, I dare you. Tell me why Polian left, the greatest talent evaluator the team ever had. Why did Butler and Smith leave? That's where your team starts and ends but the stuttering curmudgeon wants final say and control and those guys with great track records wanted to do their job without his micor managing.

He sucks. This team suck and always had. They had a few good years in the early 90s, but other than that, this is arguably one of the worst historical sports franchises.

Don't let Ralph's supposed commitment to Buffalo and the emotion you have for the city over shadow the fact that this team has always sucked and that the constant through all the years is this a-hole of an owner.

Ralp has always "had to" make major changes in everyone's eyes but his own. He's a stubborn, greedy, senile ingrate who has fleeced this city, county and state of millions to line his own pockets while continually trying to maximize his profits by using cut rate players and coaches that he hopes and prays will pull off a miracle.

Tell me it's any different, I dare you. Tell me why Polian left, the greatest talent evaluator the team ever had. Why did Butler and Smith leave? That's where your team starts and ends but the stuttering curmudgeon wants final say and control and those guys with great track records wanted to do their job without his micor managing.

He sucks. This team suck and always had. They had a few good years in the early 90s, but other than that, this is arguably one of the worst historical sports franchises.

Don't let Ralph's supposed commitment to Buffalo and the emotion you have for the city over shadow the fact that this team has always sucked and that the constant through all the years is this a-hole of an owner.

It's like you're reading my thoughts.

I disagree. You come to the Bills with NOTHING to live up to...we have the longest playoff drought in the NFL. We dont want a Super Bowl (yes we do..), we just want a freaking winning record and a playoff berth. We have young talent, we have passionate fans, and we have a media that will drool over and suck up to a new coach...not nitpick everything (for the first year or two at least..). The questions that are asked of DJ after games just amazes me....someone call him out or asking him something besides "how much of what happened was dictated by your opponent" blah blah blah.

True, good point.

This may be the best post I have ever seen on this board.

maybe Mort really is on to something...but he doesnt dare speak about what he 'knows'. Maybe he has gotten great nuggets from Butler/Smith/TD, but doesnt dare speak against Ralph b/c of possible repercussions.