The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

Trent's a kitty. Look at him stolling the sidelines. Bad groin, my ass. Loser.

you're joking right? Jauron is the one who is making trent look this way...........he wants to play.....if you watched the game last week you could tell he was pissed for being pulled.......the kid isn't hurt and wants to play.......but his coach is a corpse who is trying to save his own job

lets hope that doesnt work

now JP...........I mean my GOD..........every long pass was 15-20 yrds off!

He will never succeed anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Between the utter collapse of our season, the pathetic state of the offense, and the fact that this game is in effing Toronto, this may be as low as I've felt about a game since we lost the last Super Bowl in '94.

Not me..The Super Bowl 25 loss tops all..

DJ has a plan guys just you wait. He is lulling the rest of the NFL

What kills me is last week, NE and the Jets lost. This week, the Jets and Cheats are losing and the Bills could be taking advantage of all this by just winning winnable games. I hate all this frustration watching this team.

Did trent have us is position to win the game in the end?

No, Trent didn't put us in that position, the defense, Marshawn Lynch, and Leodis McKelvin did, what game did you watch? Trent himself didn't do anything to put us in position to win the game.

I'm not arguing between Losman and Edwards as I cheer for both of them, I'm a Bills fan...

I'm just saying, be a little more accurate.

you're joking right? Jauron is the one who is making trent look this way...........he wants to play.....if you watched the game last week you could tell he was pissed for being pulled.......the kid isn't hurt and wants to play.......but his coach is a corpse who is trying to save his own job

lets hope that doesnt work

now JP...........I mean my GOD..........every long pass was 15-20 yrds off!

He will never succeed anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain to me how benching Trent saves Jauron's job and I'll jump aboard that ship.

Just fanning the fire here, folks. Sitting here with my wife watching this and I can't remember ever being this....angry...disappointed...frustrated...fill-in-the-adjective...as I am watching this team play. What the !@#$ happened to these guys? How do you go from 5-1 to this garbage?

Simple. You start out the season against the NFC West and get a false sense of ability. Same thing happened in Bledsoe's last season (9-7) here when we streaked through the NFC West only to lose to Pitt's 3rd stringers

he gives us a chance.

he might have made that 4th and 2 pass last week, getting us a win.

he might have not turned it over in the red zone.

he may well have been enough to get us 2 more wins, 8-5 instead of 6-7.

that would put us right up there.

He would've throw a int too. How many points did we have in the first half last week againts weaker defense?

Not me..The Super Bowl 25 loss tops all..

And is it me or did the announcer just revel in saying "Wide Right" again? I keep waiting for the year when I don't hear that or see a replay of the kick. It never happens. Every SuperBowl, I have to see it again.