Very Neat Playoff Generator Site

MattM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenari...amp;14=04000000

If we win out and get a couple of breaks (namely Miami beating the Jets in the last week of the season and losing to SF or Oakland and NE losing to Az, which I think will actually happen, or any other game (Sea or Oak)) we would actually make the playoffs if I'm reading this correctly. We'd be the 3 seed with a home playoff game to boot. Not that I expect any of this to occur, mind you, but I didn't realize that there were actually a number of scenarios by which we might get there. A man's gotta have a dream, I suppose (until tomorrow at 7 or so I'm guessing).....

You mean you still have hope? :) ......................................... :huh:

What's wrong with you?

Were you dropped on the head as a kid? What makes people like you spawn?

He didn't say he was overly optimistic, just trying to motivate himself for the game. Do you actually think better about yourself for trying to sh*t on people?

What's wrong with you?

He didn't say he was overly optimistic, just trying to motivate himself for the game. Do you actually think better about yourself for trying to sh*t on people?

It was a joke smart guy. Hence the laughing smiley. You guys are wrapped WAAAYYYY too tight.

It was a joke smart guy. Hence the laughing smiley. You guys are wrapped WAAAYYYY too tight.

What? How are you turning this against me? Dude, you're on an online message board ripping on a fellow fan for having faith in his team. Good joke by the way. I laughed.

What's wrong with you?

Dude, Chill out, come back off the ledge..

If we win out and get a couple of breaks (namely Miami beating the Jets in the last week of the season and losing to SF or Oakland and NE losing to Az, which I think will actually happen, or any other game (Sea or Oak)) we would actually make the playoffs if I'm reading this correctly. We'd be the 3 seed with a home playoff game to boot. Not that I expect any of this to occur, mind you, but I didn't realize that there were actually a number of scenarios by which we might get there. A man's gotta have a dream, I suppose (until tomorrow at 7 or so I'm guessing).....

I picked them as I thought they would fall and we get in with the #6 seed and play the Jets. That is of course with my homer bias of the Bills winning out and I also realized I had Baltimore going 1-3 down the stretch which I guess is possible with Washington, Pittsburgh, Dallas and Jacksonville. It looks like we should be rooting against Baltimore every week and hope that Arizona can knock off the Pats* in New England. Again, this depends on us winning out which I will be rooting for and thinking positively about until the game starts tomorrow...

I picked them as I thought they would fall and we get in with the #6 seed and play the Jets. That is of course with my homer bias of the Bills winning out and I also realized I had Baltimore going 1-3 down the stretch which I guess is possible with Washington, Pittsburgh, Dallas and Jacksonville. It looks like we should be rooting against Baltimore every week and hope that Arizona can knock off the Pats* in New England. Again, this depends on us winning out which I will be rooting for and thinking positively about until the game starts tomorrow...

Yeah, if B'more can go 1-3 down the stretch (they have the Skins, Jags, Steelers and Cowpokes, so it's not completely improbable) and we win out, we actually have a decent shot of getting the 6. Again, I'm not predicting any of this will happen, but there seem to be more ways for us to make the dance than some people seem to realize.....

if we win out the wins would be our first second third and fourth best wins of the season.

The sorry ass thing about it is there would be no need for such miracles if the Bills had simply beaten the Cleveland Browns and the SF 49ers. Both home games. Both VERY winnable games.

sad but true. are we cursed by some kicking karma?

The sorry ass thing about it is there would be no need for such miracles if the Bills had simply beaten the Cleveland Browns and the SF 49ers. Both home games. Both VERY winnable games.

Bingo. That would've put us at 8 and 4 and sitting pretty. They were so winnable, all one score games despite how poorly we played in both. DAMMIT.

What's really so funny is that most of you posting negatively and calling for the heads of the players and coaching staff were many of the same folks praising them to high heaven after going 4-0 and 5-1. We weren't as good then as you all thought and we aren't as bad now as you all think--with the exception of the Cardinals game and perhaps the Pats* game the Bills haven't really been blown out or manhandled this year. They were in all of their other games until late, but just couldn't finish the job. To be expected with a young QB and youth at other key positions--not what people here want to hear, but it's true. I'm as frustrated as any of you with the ups and downs of this team, but I'm not quite as ready yet to completely throw them under the bus--that might change tonight, but until then.....

If you stuck to reality and the dream scenario of the bills actually being able to pull of 4 in a row the best the bills would be is the 6th seed with the winner of the jets miami game being #3 seed.

However in reality this team has shown us nothing in regards to their ability to win 4 in a row but have shown us they can go 1-3 down the stretch!

What's really so funny is that most of you posting negatively and calling for the heads of the players and coaching staff were many of the same folks praising them to high heaven after going 4-0 and 5-1. We weren't as good then as you all thought and we aren't as bad now as you all think--with the exception of the Cardinals game and perhaps the Pats* game the Bills haven't really been blown out or manhandled this year. They were in all of their other games until late, but just couldn't finish the job. To be expected with a young QB and youth at other key positions--not what people here want to hear, but it's true. I'm as frustrated as any of you with the ups and downs of this team, but I'm not quite as ready yet to completely throw them under the bus--that might change tonight, but until then.....

I will admit the standings gave me hopes of a play off finish all they had to do was play .500 ball which i felt based on Jaurons experience of being mediocre he could do he proved me wrong but in the words of dennis green the bills are who i thought they were then and now nothing more than a 7-9 team but the did have my hopes esculated with the 5-1 start I really didnt think jauron would blow it like he did. :rolleyes:

In whatever scenario, you can't beat those teams you shouldn't even be thinking playoffs. Just go home.