How do YOU feel after that loss?

NewEra

Personally, it was the worst I've felt since the super bowl years. Why do I feel THIS bad over one loss?

-I feel that we've been wasting our time over the last 3 years with Dick Jauron as our HC. I felt all along that he was never gonna coach another winning team in the nfl. I remained optimistic because he was the BILLS HC. Gotta back him up and billieve, but inevitably, he failed us.

-Our once promising season, is now over. The pats AND the jets lost. BOTH at home. Yet we lose at home...TO THE 49ERS!!!!

-The ONLY east coast team to lose a HOME game to a west coast team all year. AND WE LOST TO THE 49ERS!!!! 1-17

-Derrick Dockery.

-Lynch gains 135 yards....why does he only have 16 rushes?

-3rd and 2.... fred jackson fb blast? seriously?

-We rarely, if EVER get breaks from the officials. this trend has been going on for 15 years. I'm sure we can all attest to that.

-Duke Preston.

-Dick Jauron hasn't been fired yet. It's 20 hours aftet that debacle. 19.9 hours too late ralph.

-Ko Simpson. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM MAKE ONE GOOD PLAY ALL YEAR?

-The injury bug. Crowell, Schobel, Whitner, DiGeorgio, McGee, Greer, Yobouty. ALL are BIG injuries. It's part of the game, but why does it bite us every single year?

-Roscoe Parrish- nice catch in the end zone.

-JP- same old JP.

-not one deep ball thrown. again.

-our coaches. EXCEPT Bobby April. make hime the HC for the season, then hire marty or cowher. LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN BWAHAHAH!!

It was a MUST win game against a 3-8 team from the west coast, which a team from the west has not won this year when they come to the east, its at home and we LOST! That tells me everything I need to know about this team. It tells me everything I need to know about the coaching staff and some players. This team is lucky to be 6-6, honestly they had no business winning against Oakland, and the Jags gift wrapped a win for them, as easy as they are 6-6 this team should be 4-8......

Personally, it was the worst I've felt since the super bowl years. Why do I feel THIS bad over one loss?

-I feel that we've been wasting our time over the last 3 years with Dick Jauron as our HC. I felt all along that he was never gonna coach another winning team in the nfl. I remained optimistic because he was the BILLS HC. Gotta back him up and billieve, but inevitably, he failed us.

-Our once promising season, is now over. The pats AND the jets lost. BOTH at home. Yet we lose at home...TO THE 49ERS!!!!

-The ONLY east coast team to lose a HOME game to a west coast team all year. AND WE LOST TO THE 49ERS!!!! 1-17

-Derrick Dockery.

-Lynch gains 135 yards....why does he only have 16 rushes?

-3rd and 2.... fred jackson fb blast? seriously?

-We rarely, if EVER get breaks from the officials. this trend has been going on for 15 years. I'm sure we can all attest to that.

-Duke Preston.

-Dick Jauron hasn't been fired yet. It's 20 hours aftet that debacle. 19.9 hours too late ralph.

-Ko Simpson. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM MAKE ONE GOOD PLAY ALL YEAR?

-The injury bug. Crowell, Schobel, Whitner, DiGeorgio, McGee, Greer, Yobouty. ALL are BIG injuries. It's part of the game, but why does it bite us every single year?

-Roscoe Parrish- nice catch in the end zone.

-JP- same old JP.

-not one deep ball thrown. again.

-our coaches. EXCEPT Bobby April. make hime the HC for the season, then hire marty or cowher. LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN BWAHAHAH!!

I agree for the most part, except for two things. Ko Simpson has been a very solid defender this year and I'm assuming you define "good play" as "interception". No, he doesn't have any INTs but does that matter one bit? Also, the pass to Roscoe was deflected by the man covering him.

This team has had no game changers in a decade, and those people like Bruce and Thurman had seen better days! It is a mix of poor game awareness, lack of preperation, players that will "go through the motions" way too many times, and coaching that leaves fans wondering what game they actually learned about that qualified them for a coaching position in the first place! Seriously, when was the last three and out that changed a game in our favor late? INT? Forced fumble? On the flip side, offensively, who stepped up their game when it was becoming obvious yesterday that Mike Singletary had convinced his guys that the Buffalo Bills were beatable? It wasn't Marshawn Lynch because inexplicably he NEVER got the chance in crunch time to lead this team during duress. Lee Evans? Josh Reed? Any TE worth mentioning? They simply don't have game changers on their roster, and at critical times (4th and 2), they cough it up! I feel bitter towards members of this team when I percieve a lack of effort, and yesterday would qualify!!! The irony is that I don't feel that they are too far from success. They are NOT as good as the 5-1 start and NOT as bad as the 1-5 circumstance they're in now! In 2009, with some tweaking, they could turn the corner, maybe the expectations were too high this season.

The article at RealFootball365, by Anthony Bialy, says it all, PERFECTLY.

http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/bills/13356

Anthony Bialy doesn't say ANYTHING perfectly. She might be the sloppiest "writer" I've ever had the displeasure of reading, and it's retarded that his blog is put on TBD. I'd rather see Buffalo Rumblings, personally.

This team has had no game changers in a decade, and those people like Bruce and Thurman had seen better days! It is a mix of poor game awareness, lack of preperation, players that will "go through the motions" way too many times, and coaching that leaves fans wondering what game they actually learned about that qualified them for a coaching position in the first place! Seriously, when was the last three and out that changed a game in our favor late? INT? Forced fumble? On the flip side, offensively, who stepped up their game when it was becoming obvious yesterday that Mike Singletary had convinced his guys that the Buffalo Bills were beatable? It wasn't Marshawn Lynch because inexplicably he NEVER got the chance in crunch time to lead this team during duress. Lee Evans? Josh Reed? Any TE worth mentioning? They simply don't have game changers on their roster, and at critical times (4th and 2), they cough it up! I feel bitter towards members of this team when I percieve a lack of effort, and yesterday would qualify!!! The irony is that I don't feel that they are too far from success. They are NOT as good as the 5-1 start and NOT as bad as the 1-5 circumstance they're in now! In 2009, with some tweaking, they could turn the corner, maybe the expectations were too high this season.

I think they are as good as their 1-5 circumstance. It has been an astoundingly easy schedule. You lose 5 of 6 of those then you are that bad.