Name one thing Ralph Wilson has done for Buffalo

rockpile

There's a reason for that...Some Bills Fans don't want to believe it, or don't want to hear it...But ask yourself why? Why in the world an NFL Owner who has the resume Ralph Wilson has is not in the HOF? It's not because He has yet to Win a SB...Kelly, Levy and Thurman are already in and they did not win one...So what is it?

Well maybe, just maybe it's because He's pissed off too many class individuals that worked for Him (and no I'm not talking about TD)...The word is out on Ralph...Just ask Mort...He won't tell You of coarse...But read between the lines... :blink:

Ralphie...is that an 800 pound ox dressed up as a tranny or is that your daughter?

<_<

Chuck Knox could only deal with ol Ralphie for 5 years.

He hasn't even done that if you think about it. All he has done is NOT move them. He refuses to sell the team before his death to someone who he knows will keep it in buffalo. He has done nothing to keep the Bills here.

maybe he refuses to sell them before he dies because there isn't anyone who has seriously been able to step forward and make a serious offer to buy the team and guarantee they stay in Buffalo longer then their lease at RWS? Besides Jim and his "Mystery financial backers" that he supposedly had to buy the team, who else has stepped forward and said they want to buy the team but Ralph said no? maybe the reason why he refuses to sell the team before he dies is because its the only way he can guarantee they stay here atleast until he dies?

Ralph has passed up making alot more money to keep the team in Buffalo. He could have sold the team over the decades and cashed out, or moved them somewhere that can make him more money.

I am a lifelong Bills fan and a fan of Ralphs, but what has he really done besides kept the team here? It isn't like he did it and had to take a financial loss for himself. The owners of the Lions, Bengals, Browns and others kept their teams where they are-and they have all made the playoffs since the Bills have. Maybe he could donate towards payroll and pay more than a select few salaries that match the more successful teams. A big part of the blame is the fans of Buffalo, no matter what type of pathetic team he puts on the field, the seats are going to still be full, so why improve and give money away that could go in his pocket? He isn't going fit anymore people in the stadium.

Before or after the Browns became the Ravens, and the NFL gave them the new Browns? Haven't all three of those teams also withing the last decade threatened the area for funding for a new stadium? (The only one I am not sure of being funded by the area is Ford field in Detroit)

If they did that, then I blame their coach, Marv Levy, even MORE for being a TERRIBLE General. If I were HC, I'd have hired private security to stand outside the players' hotel rooms.

And besides, I've gone over this with a fine tooth comb, and I heard they only partied before the first one, not the next three.

So when did they add into the coaches job discription the job title of Babysitter? These are grown men. They should be able to prepare themselves and know they should not spend the entire night before the biggest game of their careers drinking and partying all night. They should not need a "Babysitter" to have to make sure they dont get into trouble

:lol:

!@#$ Ralph. :devil:

Ralphie should have just backed off from the firing...maybe throw a fake punch at Polian's shoulder and show a fake smile and say "you got me good there you ginger SOB"...and then disclose..."ya know we couldn't get her away from the trough back in the 70s, almost bankrupted me...why do you think I'm relegated to driving this Taurus."

:unsure:

2. He brought the team to Buffalo.

...After Miami turned him away. :devil:

Look, I am only speaking about him keeping the Bills in Buffalo. I am delighted he did that and am a "lifer" as long as the team stays here. I have been a fan since the AFL days.

It just seems to me that as a millionaire owner, he should have found some a way in the past four decades to bring together the right combination of administrators, coaches, and players to win ONE Super Bowl.

I started this thread in a Bills context and it went way off my target. I need to communicate my thoughts better.

I do not question ANYTHING about him except his ability and drive to bring home a champion, whatever the cost. Those attacking him personally can take a hike.

Well lets see...

There's the Ralph C. Wilson School of Education at St. John Fisher, his philanthropic work with the United Way, Buffalo Hospice, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, and countless other donations and endeavors that we don't hear about.

Yeah, I know, it'd be nice to see him spend some of that money on a decent head coach, but Ralph has done plenty - he's just done it more quietly than Golisano.

RWC Medical Foundation

Mary & Ralph Wilson Counseling Center

Cleveland Clinic

Miami Project/Wayne State

It just seems to me that as a millionaire owner, he should have found some a way in the past four decades to bring together the right combination of administrators, coaches, and players to win ONE Super Bowl.

I know you know all this but: teams that have never won a Super Bowl:

Buffalo Bills - 60, Cincinnati Bengals - 68, Cleveland Browns - 99, Houston Texans - 02, Jacksonville Jaguars - 95, Tennessee Titans - 60, San Diego Chargers - 60, Philadelphia Eagles - 33, Detroit Lions - 30, Minnesota Vikings - 61, Atlanta Falcons - 66, Carolina Panthers - 95, New Orleans Saints - 67, Arizona Cardinals - 20, and the Seattle Seahawks - 76

I know you know all this but: teams that have never won a Super Bowl:

Buffalo Bills - 60, Cincinnati Bengals - 68, Cleveland Browns - 99, Houston Texans - 02, Jacksonville Jaguars - 95, Tennessee Titans - 60, San Diego Chargers - 60, Philadelphia Eagles - 33, Detroit Lions - 30, Minnesota Vikings - 61, Atlanta Falcons - 66, Carolina Panthers - 95, New Orleans Saints - 67, Arizona Cardinals - 20, and the Seattle Seahawks - 76

An how many of those teams have been to 4 straight, or even 2 straight?

What people need to understand is that having an NFL team in your home town is not a right, its a privelage. Winning a championship is not a right either. If you don't like it, no one is making you continue to support the team.people seem to think that just because a team is located in your home town, that the owners of the team owe you a championship, and that its their job to spend their money to give you some satisfaction. If you don't feel that you are being entertained by the "product" they put out, then go find another "product" to enjoy