Imagine this, while listening to Tony Dungy today.

Lv-Bills

The Colts actually practiced outside all week last week. He actually indicated that two of those days were atrocious with high winds and some cold rain. He said they wanted to get used to the elements to be playing in Cleveland. All week, they were outside.

Not that I think the loss was just because we practiced inside, but it certainly doesn't help. Little things. The good coaching staffs think of everything to get their teams the slightest of advantages. I can't remember the last time we had a staff like that.

I'm usually not one to harp too much on the staff at hand, but it's getting old. With Belicheck, Parcells, and the NY Jets new spending, we need to be airtight on our staff.

So far, I'm not sure we are!

0:)

The Colts actually practiced outside all week last week. He actually indicated that two of those days were atrocious with high winds and some cold rain. He said they wanted to get used to the elements to be playing in Cleveland. All week, they were outside.

Not that I think the loss was just because we practiced inside, but it certainly doesn't help. Little things. The good coaching staffs think of everything to get their teams the slightest of advantages. I can't remember the last time we had a staff like that.

I'm usually not one to harp too much on the staff at hand, but it's getting old. With Belicheck, Parcells, and the NY Jets new spending, we need to be airtight on our staff.

0:)

I agree that this is a factor in what happened yesterday. The only time our players are exposed to inclement weather is when they are out Christmas shopping for their wives. DJ's decision to practice indoors may make sense sometimes, but not every day.

we need to be airtight on our staff.

That will never happen. The only thing airtight at One Bills Drive is Ralph's ass. Try getting him to open his wallet and pay for those kind of coaches.

...and with all their outdoor preparations, the Colts offense really knocked Cleveland around yesterday...to the tune of 3 points and less than 250 yards of O.

Look, i agree the Bills are way too soft in their home stadium, in their own climate, but it's players, coaching and execution (or lack thereof) thats killing this team. The weather is just another blanket excuse.

...and with all their outdoor preparations, the Colts offense really knocked Cleveland around yesterday...to the tune of 3 points and less than 250 yards of O.

Look, i agree the Bills are way too soft in their home stadium, in their own climate, but it's players, coaching and execution (or lack thereof) thats killing this team. The weather is just another blanket excuse.

I don't think anyone sees it as an "excuse". It's a REASON. One of many reasons things are going wrong here. And the head coach has the ability to change it.

Who cares how many points they won by. The point is the Colts won in Cleveland in crappy weather because they were prepared for it. I'll take a 3 point win over a 7 point loss any day.