Bills @ Jets 12/14

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Should be there with Krazy Haze and another buddy from Boston. If we can't get tic's for a decent price, we may be heading for McFaddens.

Can anyone tell me how the tailgate/drinking situation goes in NY?

NY? The Bills are the only NFL team residing in New York. :)

I'm going and my seats are close enough to be within earshot of Dick Jauron. I sure hope he doesn't give me any reason to mention how bad I think he sucks as an NFL head coach.

My only hope is that the Bills win these next two games and still have a real shot of going to the playoffs.

Roll Call!

My son and I will be there...

Considering going but also have been invited to watch game inside so may choose to go to NYC and skip the bad weather, the bottles and the bad JEST fan company instead. Shame you will be exposing him to bad elements speaking of which....

I'm going and my seats are close enough to be within earshot of Dick Jauron. I sure hope he doesn't give me any reason to mention how bad I think he sucks as an NFL head coach.

I am sure he would be less affected by your comments than any other person in stadium considering source.

I am sure he would be less affected by your comments than any other person in stadium considering source.

You assume that the Jet fans will also have negative comments for Jauron. I bet you they hope he never leaves the Bills. :)

Truth be told, I won't say anything regardless if they win or lose. It's stupid to think that they'd care what you say anyways.

I usually go to the Jets game in NJ every year but I missed it last year. The last time I went there the Bills beat a playoff bound Jets team silly with Losman and McGahee as our starters. I can't see any reason why our team couldn't do it again.

i'll be there but just remember to pickup the beer and tailgate stuff the day before cause everything is closed in nj on sunday like supermarkets

What?

Absolutely untrue!!!!!!!

What NJ are you talking about?? :)