Suggestions on where to sit at the Rogers Centre

Drew026

I'm browsing stub hub right now looking for tickets looking pretty expensive, but I don't know where the good seats are in this place. Anyone got suggestions for good view at reasonable price if thats possible at this point.

I'm browsing stub hub right now looking for tickets looking pretty expensive, but I don't know where the good seats are in this place. Anyone got suggestions for good view at reasonable price if thats possible at this point.

In front of a television...don't support the Bills in Toronto!

http://www.rogerscentre.com/inaround/seatfinder.jsp

I tend to trust seating diagrams from the stadium's site as being the most accurate.

Keep in mind this is a multi-purpose stadium. I suggest you compare the baseball seating diagram to the Bills seating diagram to get a better picture in your mind about how the seating is setup. The entire 100 level at the Bills games are seats which aren't there when they play baseball. Some seats in the upper decks are probably quite a bit further away from the field compared to similar seats at the Ralph.

No special suggestions for football. The TV cameras during baseball games are always doing those cute shots pointing out the hotel and showing shots of people in their rooms!!