Since the economy has dumped even more

VABills

Since the election of Obama, seems like the russian nuclear build-up is non-news.

Way to go America elect a tax and spend liberal, who ignores world events. the markets are dumping because they are getting set for the mass stupidity of Obama, pelosi and Reid.

Russia is going to become a super power again, and noone will stop them.

I am going home to build my bunker tonight.

Since the election of Obama, seems like the russian nuclear build-up is non-news.

Way to go America elect a tax and spend liberal, who ignores world events. the markets are dumping because they are getting set for the mass stupidity of Obama, pelosi and Reid.

and this is your brain on drugs

Ya, and the Clinton tax increases in the 1990's were going to ruin the economy too. Whatever

It may or may not, but the timing sure seems incredible. On top of that Russia waiting until after the election to move nukes and now attempt to kill a head of state.

It could get real rough around here soon.

You have to have military AND economy to be a Superpower IMO. At the moment, all Russia has is military because their economy is in the crapper a lot worse than ours.

Except/until they once again control the flow of oil in the stan regions. How long because they go in militarily and snuff out the radicals.

It might help the world oil supply, controlling prices, but then we now have a military and economic power once again in Russia, with them having a true skirt of countries along their borders.

Might not be a bad thing short term, but long term do we really want that?

Let us de-code this missive:

1. Because Obama was elected the Russian "nuclear build-up" is being ignored by the media. So if it's ignored by the media then . . . what? Our elected officials and intelligence agencies don't know about it because they only get their information from American TV? Help us here.

2. Barack Obama "ignores world events." You know this because . . . ? Oh, because American TV is only reporting on Obama's attention to the worst US economic crisis since the Great Depression, right? So that means he's not paying attention to world events?

3. The markets are dumping now because they think Obama, Pelosi and Reid will do something stupid in the future? So, the markets have been tanking since September because of a collective vision of a future decision by Obama correcting an economic crisis that hadn't yet occurred? I need a better broker, he NEVER saw that coming.

4. What is the definition of a "Super Power" and how do you oppose we "stop" this from happening?

HAHA it's the fevered nightmares of an 80s Republican. We very well may be screwed, but don't forget the role the Republicans the past 8 years have played in it.