Playoff Chances

Cookiemonster

Here's they way that I see it:

We have three home games left and two road ones, we have to win all three home games, including

the home away from home game with the fish. We split the other two at a minimum, the Broncos

look beatable right now, and we owe the Jests one, so this is doable. If we run the table, all the better,

but we definitley get in if we take 4 out of five. If we lose two, it is still possible, although it will be difficult.

Teams need to keep coming back to the pack, just like the NFL likes it.

To those who say, yeah, but were are we going, lets worry about that then.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?

-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Episode IV

Dia -

Just curious - I notice you have 13,344 posts since January of '03 - that's almost 11 posts a day every day since then....how do you do it?

Here's they way that I see it:

We have three home games left and two road ones, we have to win all three home games, including

the home away from home game with the fish. We split the other two at a minimum, the Broncos

look beatable right now, and we owe the Jests one, so this is doable. If we run the table, all the better,

but we definitley get in if we take 4 out of five. If we lose two, it is still possible, although it will be difficult.

Teams need to keep coming back to the pack, just like the NFL likes it.

To those who say, yeah, but were are we going, lets worry about that then.

someone said in another thread--losing to the Browns last week has made it more difficult. we need dome help but winning out will help a lot.

if we win out and the jests lose to miami, and NE loses one other game, we are the division champs.

if we win all but one we have a very strong shot at a wild card.

if we lose 2 we are out.

we have to go 5-0 or 4-1 (and really, if we drop one it would prolly help to be an NFC team but i don't see us losing to san fran).

we do have 5 winnable games tho.

Dia -

Just curious - I notice you have 13,344 posts since January of '03 - that's almost 11 posts a day every day since then....how do you do it?

he has way too much time on his hands and spent a lot of his college time on the board instead of partying with barely legal half naked drunk chicks

Where did you dream that up? An Indy win wont keep us out of the playoffs if we finish 11-5 or 10-6. Chances of us losing only one more game... below 50%, but Indy winning does not eliminate us, just makes it harder.

Please reference the tie scenario thread posted a few weeks ago. Crayonz explained everything in there.