Anyone Else Get Really PO As The Game Went On?

grog

Let me start with saying, hell yes, 54 points, I look forward to Monday :devil:.

As today's game went on, I became really pi$$ed seeing that Houston was beating and eventually beat the Browns in Cleveland!!! To me Cleveland is an eyelash better than KC, I felt bad last week after driving back to Ohio, I think I feel worse a week later. KC's O is better than the Clowns, the D is about even, how in the Fudge did we lose last week on MNF at home? That should have been the get well game?????

Play action today, but none last week, play action works Dick, Turk and Co. WTF you guys really were out coached last week. 6-5 and "In the Hunt" is BS after being 4-0, I will not got sucked in until we are 8-5.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me start with saying, hell yes, 54 points, I look forward to Monday :devil:.

As today's game went on, I became really pi$$ed seeing that Houston was beating and eventually beat the Browns in Cleveland!!! To me Cleveland is an eyelash better than KC, I felt bad last week after driving back to Ohio, I think I feel worse a week later. KC's O is better than the Clowns, the D is about even, how in the Fudge did we lose last week on MNF at home? That should have been the get well game?????

Play action today, but none last week, play action works Dick, Turk and Co. WTF you guys really were out coached last week. 6-5 and "In the Hunt" is BS after being 4-0, I will not got sucked in until we are 8-5.

and I have to say......REAL play action today, combined with hiding the ball.......rolling out........did they just think this stuff up THIS week..........?????

and I have to say......REAL play action today, combined with hiding the ball.......rolling out........did they just think this stuff up THIS week..........?????

I don't know, but I'll say the KC QB looked better than Quinn, I really need to move on from the Browns game, but I'm having trouble, hey maybe another beer will do help :devil:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-5? No chance.....as much as I loved listening to the game there is no chance of this team being 8-5. In fact I doubt they beat SF next week.

8-5? No chance.....as much as I loved listening to the game there is no chance of this team being 8-5. In fact I doubt they beat SF next week.

You may be right about SF, but man, I need to pump myself up since I making the drive to the Ralph next week.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-5 for me.

I would guess that DJ looked up the phrase "play action" in the dictionary this past week and figured out that it might work. He hasn't used it since he got to Buffalo so obviously it's a new concept to him. I guess you can teach a Yale Grad new tricks.

I would guess that DJ looked up the phrase "play action" in the dictionary this past week and figured out that it might work. He hasn't used it since he got to Buffalo so obviously it's a new concept to him. I guess you can teach a Yale Grad new tricks.

Dick should have Stewie as his assistant and we wouldn't need play action, because it would only be about KILLING the opposition. :devil: Stewie is the bomb.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick should have Stewie as his assistant and we wouldn't need play action, because it would only be about KILLING the opposition. :devil: Stewie is the bomb.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess, and this is only a hunch, is that Dick doesn't like black people. He would have never even thought about putting up 50+ points against Bellichek. Mangini or Sparano.

My guess, and this is only a hunch, is that Dick doesn't like black people. He would have never even thought about putting up 50+ points against Bellichek. Mangini or Sparano.

Excellent point, DJ is a racist, I didn't think Yalies would stand for that. The SOB coaches like a chicken sh-- agaisnt Belicheat, Girlgini and Tony S. Call Oliver Stone, we need to produce a movie on this troubling situation. :devil:

Based on the above ,we should win vs SF, but won't do so well the last 4 games of the season, 7-9 it is, beer me.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We deserve the hole we're in because we choked to a 2-4 and 3-6 team. Some morons will want to spin this to suit their own politics.

If the line had been just average all year, we'd be 8-3 right now.

We deserve the hole we're in because we choked to a 2-4 and 3-6 team. Some morons will want to spin this to suit their own politics.

If the line had been just average all year, we'd be 8-3 right now.

I agree the Miami and Cleveland games sucked, BAD, I'll say the Jets game was there for the taking as well, the line you want to be average is the offensive line I guess and I agree, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more from our D-line -- from the edge.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??? Justification ???

Justification? Let's see, the team has played down to every sub .500 team they've played this year and just escaped with wins against Oakland and Jax. They managed to play down, at home, against a really bad Cleveland team. They have no running game (and let's not get too excited about today - this was not a quality defense that they ran against today).

So I'm betting they play down to the 49er's who still suck but are playing marginally better with their new coach. Call it a gut feel after watching the Bills play for 44 seasons (okay, I'm sure my dad had me in front of the radio/TV for the first 4 years but I really can't remember....so I only count the season from '65 on......).

But I really hope I'm wrong....

We could have beat every team we have played so far with that gameplan. We have been in every game Edwards has finished, even the one he didn't. Its about time the Bills coaches went with a proven way to win games, establish the ran, pass when the D gives it to you, and use playaction. It took 6 weeks but maybe they learned. We can beat every team on our schedule, but I dont have any confidence in these coaches, and no reason to believe they will put us in a position to win those games. Go Bills