Anyone Else Get Really PO As The Game Went On?

grog

Yes I'm PO'd after that game AND after the Philly game, when Reid pulled McNabb after a poor first half. McNabb has done a hell of a lot more in the league than Trent has, yet Trent was untouchable.

It really shows you little you know if you think pulling a veteran who can't "learn" from growing pains, to a 2nd year guy in a his first year of starting the season who needs to learn. Did you watch McNabb when he first came into the league? Why didn't they bench McNabb in his 5th season when he didn't have one game over 186 yards after his first 7 games and threw more 7 INTs than 3 TDs.

He has had stretches throughout his career. The difference is the team believed he was their future and their present and couple pull himself out after 5 years because he showed enough promise. Trent has done the same throwing for over 200 yards well over half of every game he played this year with a horrible supporting cast at WR.

Give Trent the same weapons on offense most teams have at WR and he would instantly improve. Hell, even the Cowboys 4th WR, Austin, would be #2 on this offense.

Last Monday, I was ridiculed in the Game Thread for saying that the keys to the Bills winning were to have Jackson come in and share the load with Marshawn and to see Trent roll out of the pocket. The fact that it worked so well today not only makes me mad about MNF, but the three games previous to it on which Turk also failed to use any of this stuff.

Let me start with saying, hell yes, 54 points, I look forward to Monday :o.

As today's game went on, I became really pi$$ed seeing that Houston was beating and eventually beat the Browns in Cleveland!!! To me Cleveland is an eyelash better than KC, I felt bad last week after driving back to Ohio, I think I feel worse a week later. KC's O is better than the Clowns, the D is about even, how in the Fudge did we lose last week on MNF at home? That should have been the get well game?????

Play action today, but none last week, play action works Dick, Turk and Co. WTF you guys really were out coached last week. 6-5 and "In the Hunt" is BS after being 4-0, I will not got sucked in until we are 8-5.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN, I was happy but not happy. Happy we scored a s*&% load of points and won the game but utterly confused as to what was so different from Monday to Sunday? Also, I have to keep reminding myself we gave up 30 points to the Chiefs with a replacement player at QB. Yes, angry about the season. More of the same, fire Dick.

Couldn't help but think about that as well, ALL GAME LONG!

Cleveland was a must win -given our current ineptness in our own division. Now with 4 conference loses, we 'up against it', having to win @ the Jets and on the road in Toronto. Even if we beat SF, it will barely count as it would mark our third W outside of the conference.

They don't have much impact in tie-breaking scenarios..

Let me start with saying, hell yes, 54 points, I look forward to Monday :o.

As today's game went on, I became really pi$$ed seeing that Houston was beating and eventually beat the Browns in Cleveland!!! To me Cleveland is an eyelash better than KC, I felt bad last week after driving back to Ohio, I think I feel worse a week later. KC's O is better than the Clowns, the D is about even, how in the Fudge did we lose last week on MNF at home? That should have been the get well game?????

Play action today, but none last week, play action works Dick, Turk and Co. WTF you guys really were out coached last week. 6-5 and "In the Hunt" is BS after being 4-0, I will not got sucked in until we are 8-5.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post. Absolutely I was pissed to see Houston beat the Browns. I was pissed about a lot of things regarding the Bills' recent 4 game slide before waking up yesterday. Being out-coached by Romeo Crennell was just one of those things. I'm with you 100%, it is most likely too late for the Bills to win their way into the playoffs, even if they do win every game down the stretch, they already don't have their destiny in their own hands, and it's not even December yet. But if they do reach 8-5-0, I will respect the coaches for not giving up and trying to salvage the season.

We could have beat every team we have played so far with that gameplan. We have been in every game Edwards has finished, even the one he didn't. Its about time the Bills coaches went with a proven way to win games, establish the ran, pass when the D gives it to you, and use playaction. It took 6 weeks but maybe they learned. We can beat every team on our schedule, but I dont have any confidence in these coaches, and no reason to believe they will put us in a position to win those games. Go Bills

It wasn't the game plan. It was the fact that KC sucks. Therefore we played better against them, therefore Trent got some confidence back. The other teams were simply better than we were. Talk to me when we beat a good team. I expect that to be sometime late next year or early in 2010.

It wasn't the game plan. It was the fact that KC sucks. Therefore we played better against them, therefore Trent got some confidence back. The other teams were simply better than we were. Talk to me when we beat a good team. I expect that to be sometime late next year or early in 2010.

Ouch.

I would think that they would finally fix the OL this offseason and be able to make the play-offs next year.

But 2010, man are you down on this team.

We would of beat Cleveland in a 1:00 start, I really believe that.

What does the time of day have to do with edwards abysmal play and stupid play calling at the end? Even setting aside Edwarsa gifts to the Browns. We have a kicker that is money inside the 40. The goal on the final three plays should have been to get there. Conservative pass somewhere in the mix of running plays. That loss is on the hands of the coaching staff. <_<:):wallbash: