Can the fans run Bledsoe out of Town?

zow2

Great Post. I don't care if Bledsoe is sucking hind tit right now. At this point, he is the only option we have, and no matter how bad things have gotten he has never quit on his teammates or the fans. He leaves 110% on the field.

Next time you want to make a post like this please include your boss's telephone number along the names of your coworkers. If you or any of your coworkers f-up, YOU will accept all the blame. Then I will personally leave little flaming bags of love on your porch steps until you leave town.

You are a true class act.

86715[/snapback]

Settle down there Francis. During the Superbowl years I think the fans had quite a lot to do with the teams chemistry and success. I do remember Kelly after the 89 season was highly criticized for his play in the media and by fans. The result? You know the rest, so yes fans pay for the tickets and they can effect a player's performance but no fan should ever get into a players personal life just business. Drew needs to step aside.

HAHAHAHA...Rico, I'd be pleased if somehow I ran across you some day and got sh*t-faced in some dive. I think we'd have a Class-A hoot, only hoping that the locals don't turn on us and pound us to a pulp. :D

86803[/snapback]

I'll drink to that! :doh:

Save the postage...

TD and MM are starting drew. Maybe there is some upstairs pressure to keep him in, who knows? If I was the General Manager or Head Coach and my job was on the line, I'd play the best player at the position. Shane Matthews is a journeyman for a reason. Is he better then Drew... your guess is as good as mine. I doubt he would throw to Evans with triple coverage.

Save the postage...

TD and MM are starting drew.  Maybe there is some upstairs pressure to keep him in, who knows?  If I was the General Manager or Head Coach and my job was on the line, I'd play the best player at the position.  Shane Matthews is a journeyman for a reason.  Is he better then Drew...  your guess is as good as mine.  I doubt he would throw to Evans with triple coverage.

86958[/snapback]

Journeyman is probably too strong a description. Bobby Shaw was a journeyman and he didn't last the week without finding a new team. Matthews was cleaning balls at Chuck E. Cheese with his mouth when we signed him to replace the incredible shrinking Travis Brown (who?).

The answer is simple just dont buy tickets or go to games.Hit them in the wallet. Ralph will take action he will either make changes or will move the team. Hmmm maybe this is an ownership conspiracy to move the team. At this point who really cares , what a disgrace to the city , area and loyal fans.

I buy my tickets a whole season at a time in February. The alternative to buying them is not buying them and not going. I suppose it's better to have a bad team with a bad QB than no team at all. I guess this is all the Bills fans fault for supporting the team. If there were 20,000 at the games instead of 73,000 then changes would be made? Ridiculous.

Bills fans could never run Bledsoe out of town. He couldn't outrun even the slowest fan. We'd catch him, sack him and he would fumble.

Thhe fans run him out of town? The fans have provided 11 straight sell-outs for a team which has won a maximum of 8 games since its last playoff appearance in the late 90s. Thre is certainly kvetching on this board and on sports talk shows but as long as the bottomline is what it is the attitude about press is just spell the name right.

Jagoff!

Tell me what world you're living in that Shane Matthews to Drew Haddad couldn't produce the same results as we've seen under Drew?  Why is he the only option?  I don't care what he does between the 20's, the guy can't make a play or inspire his teammates.  If he has an occasional decent home game, whoopee! I don't care because he embarrasses himself on the road. 

You need to understand that this is Pro football.  This is the highest level of football and the guy is simply a train wreck when there's a hint of pressure. All that matters is production and results on the field. He's not doing data entry or selling ties for godssake.

86750[/snapback]

"jagoff?" man, you need to relax. maybe YOU need to understand that this is PRO FOOTBALL...as opposed to world war 3.

so let me see, your favorite professional football entertainment franchise is losing games...so you think the appropriate response is mob action. don't you think that is maybe just A LITTLE over the top?

The media is doing a good job getting the point across as well.

86699[/snapback]

A Hall of Fame coach once said, "He who listens to the fans soon finds himself sitting with them."

I agree with him.