Can the fans run Bledsoe out of Town?

zow2

Good grief, over the years Buffalo fans have run alot of athletes/coaches out of town. Some good people too. Drew for some reason is still around after putting up stats the last 30 games that Danny Weurfel could have put up! I respect Drew off the field but he needs to go now. Other than posting on message boards, there has to be a way to get through to Bills management to try another QB, at least in road games. The fans welcomed him here with open arms, now we need to run him out before the whole community implodes!

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Good grief,  over the years Buffalo fans have run alot of athletes/coaches out of town.  Some good people too.  Drew for some reason is still around after putting up stats the last 30 games that Danny Weurfel could have put up!  I respect Drew off the field but he needs to go now.  Other than posting on message boards, there has to be a way to get through to Bills management to try another QB, at least in road games.  The fans welcomed him here with open arms, now we need to run him out before the whole community implodes!

86651[/snapback]

That would be a great recruiting tool to offer future free agents.  Buffalo: land of taxes, bad weather, and ass whole fans.

Thanks for coming.  See you when you come back to kick our ass with your new team.

86673[/snapback]

Do you really think after the past 20 games that any good FA's would want to come and play on a team with Drew as QB? If not for the $$$, I bet Milloy regrets his decision.

I remember back in the late 60s, the Bills had an OT named Gary Bugenhagen, who lived a few doors down from my uncle in Clarence. Thems was baaaaad days in Bills history. I remember Gary telling my uncle about how Bills fans would drive by and throw their garbage on his lawn. Every day he was out there cleaning up the mess.

I hate losing as much now as I did then. I can only say how badly I felt for the Bugenhagen family. As a Bills fan, I'm embarrassed about it today as I was then.

Please don't incite similar actions against Drew or any other Bills player or coach.

Do you really think after the past 20 games that any good FA's would want to come and play on a team with Drew as QB? If not for the $$$, I bet Milloy regrets his decision.

86679[/snapback]

How about Spikes? For the eldsters, it's a paycheck.

Can't imagine many fa would want to show up on this sinking ship. Especially in those hospital orderly uniforms they wore in Baltimore.

Please don't incite similar actions against Drew or any other Bills player or coach.

86686[/snapback]

No, I would never do that. as a kid I lived in the same Williamsville neighborhood as Butch Byrd, Charles Romes, OJ, etc... No need to invade their personal lives thats stupid (and a very trailor trash mentality).

I'm talking about verbalizing our displeasure to Bills management even more than we do now. The media is doing a good job getting the point across as well.

How about Spikes?  For the eldsters, it's a paycheck.

Can't imagine many fa would want to show up on this sinking ship.  Especially in those hospital orderly uniforms they wore in Baltimore.

86690[/snapback]

Spikes came after the 8-8 season, I don't think he would've come this year.

Good grief,  over the years Buffalo fans have run alot of athletes/coaches out of town.  Some good people too.  Drew for some reason is still around after putting up stats the last 30 games that Danny Weurfel could have put up!  I respect Drew off the field but he needs to go now.  Other than posting on message boards, there has to be a way to get through to Bills management to try another QB, at least in road games.  The fans welcomed him here with open arms, now we need to run him out before the whole community implodes!

86651[/snapback]

Great Post. I don't care if Bledsoe is sucking hind tit right now. At this point, he is the only option we have, and no matter how bad things have gotten he has never quit on his teammates or the fans. He leaves 110% on the field.

Next time you want to make a post like this please include your boss's telephone number along the names of your coworkers. If you or any of your coworkers f-up, YOU will accept all the blame. Then I will personally leave little flaming bags of love on your porch steps until you leave town.

You are a true class act.

Great Post. I don't care if Bledsoe is sucking hind tit right now. At this point, he is the only option we have, and no matter how bad things have gotten he has never quit on his teammates or the fans. He leaves 110% on the field.

Next time you want to make a post like this please include your boss's telephone number along the names of your coworkers. If you or any of your coworkers f-up, YOU will accept all the blame. Then I will personally leave little flaming bags of love on your porch steps until you leave town.

You are a true class act.

86715[/snapback]

Jagoff!

Tell me what world you're living in that Shane Matthews to Drew Haddad couldn't produce the same results as we've seen under Drew? Why is he the only option? I don't care what he does between the 20's, the guy can't make a play or inspire his teammates. If he has an occasional decent home game, whoopee! I don't care because he embarrasses himself on the road.

You need to understand that this is Pro football. This is the highest level of football and the guy is simply a train wreck when there's a hint of pressure. All that matters is production and results on the field. He's not doing data entry or selling ties for godssake.

Guest TD speaks

86651[/snapback]

The fans run someone out of town?

Bledsoe has run himself out of town by himself!!!!!!!!!!!