Willis to start

BradRiter

The guy has earned it. The decision to start Travis up until this point has been the right one, but it's Willis' time. I don't think our won-loss record would be any different had Willis been the starter all along. But he earned the job on Sunday. And this is coming from one of Travis' biggest supporters.

I'm 100% positive they don't have enough bleeps at WGR for the EZC tailgate.

86510[/snapback]

Last time we walked over there....Bob Gaughnn told his listeners "Looks like that guy has been one of the guys drinking since Thursday" as he pointed to me! ;)

does anyone truely believe that our problem is who is "running" the ball? come on, you people want Willis to be good soooo bad you are willing to fool yourselves into thinking he's the better back. He's not 100% yet, and he still is iffy on a lot of plays, he gets up limping all the time... I don't really care who starts, I just want them to win... but just because Willis starts doesn't mean the O-Line will show up. we still need both backs and it doesn't matter if we had Walter Payton back there, our O-Line sucks

does anyone truely believe that our problem is who is "running" the ball?  come on, you people want Willis to be good soooo bad you are willing to fool yourselves into thinking he's the better back.  He's not 100% yet, and he still is iffy on a lot of plays, he gets up limping all the time... I don't really care who starts, I just want them to win... but just because Willis starts doesn't mean the O-Line will show up.  we still need both backs and it doesn't matter if we had Walter Payton back there, our O-Line sucks

86529[/snapback]

If he's not 100 percent I'd like to see him at 100 percent considering how badly he has outplayed dump truck Henry.

does anyone truely believe that our problem is who is "running" the ball?  come on, you people want Willis to be good soooo bad you are willing to fool yourselves into thinking he's the better back.  He's not 100% yet, and he still is iffy on a lot of plays, he gets up limping all the time... I don't really care who starts, I just want them to win... but just because Willis starts doesn't mean the O-Line will show up.  we still need both backs and it doesn't matter if we had Walter Payton back there, our O-Line sucks

86529[/snapback]

if it was possible to wager a bet with you over this, i would. i'd bet you that putting in willis will solve a lot (granted not all) of our offensive problems.