goodbye trent...

mjohns85

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I checked, Deer hunters don't electrocute, beat, kick, drown them for fun, cut them with knives, and rile them up to fight against other Deer to look cool. Not to mention the fact that Deer hunting is a sport, people use the meet for food, and is not considered animal cruelty.

I am calm, Michael Vick is a worthless butt F*ck. sodomy would be a light sentence for good 'ol #7. I actually read the indictment in full, I know what they found, and what he did. He was worse than Hitler to those defenseless dogs. Lets leave it at that.

No, lets not leave it at that.

Hunters dont always shoot deer for "meet".

Shooting isn't any better that electrocution.

Hilter killed defenseless woman and children, human beings.

Dogs are animals.

Is that clear?

you are such a bunch of hypocritical pussies.

do you know ALL the bad things that EVERY player in the nfl has done? if you are so gd damn high and mighty you would not watch any pro sports given the rap sheet that pro athletes have collectively.

you are just reacting to what is a high profile media case.

the mouth breathers saying that vick isn't entitled to be a pro athlete are the biggest morons. wtf gives you any say in who should or shouldn't be doing what for a living? he did his crime, did his time, and if he will help me team win i'll take him. simple as that.

you are such a bunch of hypocritical pussies.

do you know ALL the bad things that EVERY player in the nfl has done? if you are so gd damn high and mighty you would not watch any pro sports given the rap sheet that pro athletes have collectively.

you are just reacting to what is a high profile media case.

the mouth breathers saying that vick isn't entitled to be a pro athlete are the biggest morons. wtf gives you any say in who should or shouldn't be doing what for a living? he did his crime, did his time, and if he will help me team win i'll take him. simple as that.

Pete Rose gambled on baseball on got banned for life. Vick had a dog-fighting operation, bet money on the fights and inhumanely tortured and killed underperforming dogs. As a former Animal Control Officer, I think that's disgusting and repulsive.

It's one thing to get a DWI, get in a fight at a club (or where ever), but what Vick & his cronies did was inexcusable. He lied to Falcons owner, Arthur Blank and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. He deserves to get banned from the NFL for life. Pete Rose got banned just for betting, Vick deserves more than that.

Without getting religious on the board ... yes he can and should have opportunity for forgiveness. No...he has no right returning to the public stage and getting wealthy while he does it. For once, we need to think about what it says to kids if we let athletes that make serious misjudgements step back into the spotlight. Athletic ability does not equal license for poor behavior. Let him make his living honestly like the rest of america but he is not entitled to return to the NFL. I would not want him in Buffalo.

Ok then what do we say to kids who see OJ Simpson on the Wall of Fame......

Son it doesn't matter that OJ murdered two people, he was a great runner and deserves to be honored.