Charlie Weiss

twist_to_open

He can get the most out of a quarterback, can run an offence and who better to have when your in a chessmatch with bellicheat*? If he can hire a good DC we would have a fresh start.

This is odd. Here we have a loser, complaining about someone they call a loser, and hoping to replace them with a fellow loser...

...coincidence? I think not.

He can get the most out of a quarterback, can run an offence and who better to have when your in a chessmatch with bellicheat*? If he can hire a good DC we would have a fresh start.

No way. That is a terrible idea.

NO, NO, NO. The next coach has to be a proven SUPER BOWL winning Coach or at the very list a long history of winning big games. Nothing less.

Noncoaching Living Super Bowl Winning Head Coaches:

Bill Cowher

Brian Billick

Dick Vermeil - 72

Jimmy Johnson - Shows no interest in returning

George Seifert - Flamed out in Carolina

Barry Switzer - 71

Joe Gibbs - Unsuccessful in return

Mike Ditka - Um.

Tom Flores - 71

Chuck Noll - 76

John Madden - He's got a job

Don Shula - 78

Really, I think it's just those two guys right now.

As far as other notables, the only guys without head coaching jobs with a .500 or better playoff winning percentage and are reasonably active (coached since 1995) are Marv Levy and Dan Reeves, neither of whom seem that likely to take over the job.

I think we either drive a dump truck of money to Bill Cowher's house, pay the market rate for Brian Billick, or else go with a solid coordinator. You don't get too many open chances at an available Hall of Fame caliber coach.

Noncoaching Living Super Bowl Winning Head Coaches:

Bill Cowher

Brian Billick

Dick Vermeil - 72

Jimmy Johnson - Shows no interest in returning

George Seifert - Flamed out in Carolina

Barry Switzer - 71

Joe Gibbs - Unsuccessful in return

Mike Ditka - Um.

Tom Flores - 71

Chuck Noll - 76

John Madden - He's got a job

Don Shula - 78

Really, I think it's just those two guys right now.

As far as other notables, the only guys without head coaching jobs with a .500 or better playoff winning percentage and are reasonably active (coached since 1995) are Marv Levy and Dan Reeves, neither of whom seem that likely to take over the job.

I think we either drive a dump truck of money to Bill Cowher's house, pay the market rate for Brian Billick, or else go with a solid coordinator. You don't get too many open chances at an available Hall of Fame caliber coach.

Wow thanks for the research and thanks for ruining my day :thumbdown: Jimmy Johnson would laugh in Ralph's face if he was offered this job, by the way.