Jim Kelly

Guest dog14787

he could've at least been able to relate to him how to pick himself up after those picks. Trent looked scared after them...afraid to make throws...and it was a big reason we lost. There were throws he could've made that he didn't that would've won us the game

Yep.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying I'd hire the guy to coach, I'm just saying I don't buy the line of reasoning that the game has somehow passed him by. You seem to have a bit of Kelly hatred going on.

I agree that the game hasn't "passed him by".

Those are cliches fans hear and fans absolutely love to parrot cliches.

No I don't have a hatred for Kelly.

If I hate anything related to this it's fans that cannot stop bowing down to players they have adopted as their gods.

I was saying to myself as I watched the game... oh they're showing Kelly on the sidelines, the worshippers will be coming out of the woodwork to reminisce about their hero, you can bank on it.

Because it never fails.

In their minds Jim Kelly could save the world from anything.

If they hear him on the radio they run to the forum to say how great he was in an interview.

If they see him at the airport they run to the computer giddy to tell everyone.

If they saw him taking a sh*t they would report it as an all pro sh*t, and tell everyone it smelled great , because that is how intense they are in their worship.

How long has Kelly been out of football?

When do these people stop sniffing Kelly's ass?

Is there a stop point on it?

I agree that the game hasn't "passed him by".

Those are cliches fans hear and fans absolutely love to parrot cliches.

No I don't have a hatred for Kelly.

If I hate anything related to this it's fans that cannot stop bowing down to players they have adopted as their gods.

I was saying to myself as I watched the game... oh they're showing Kelly on the sidelines, the worshippers will be coming out of the woodwork to reminisce about their hero, you can bank on it.

Because it never fails.

In their minds Jim Kelly could save the world from anything.

If they hear him on the radio they run to the forum to say how great he was in an interview.

If they see him at the airport they run to the computer giddy to tell everyone.

If they saw him taking a sh*t they would report it as an all pro sh*t, and tell everyone it smelled great , because that is how intense they are in their worship.

How long has Kelly been out of football?

When do these people stop sniffing Kelly's ass?

Is there a stop point on it?

Plus folks easily forget that it was Kelly's leadership on the night before SB25 out partying till wee hours of the AM. I am all for him and his group owning the Bills and keeping them in Buffalo however not sure he has the right leadership qualities as a coach.

Exactly what I thought. It's like jerry jones whispering into wade phillips' ear during the game, only probably more inappropriate.

Inappropriate, is the perfect word for it.

What head coach with any self-esteem takes advice on the sidelines from former players?

What former player would ignorant enough to do that in the first place?

I hope Jim Kelly wasn't that ignorant and desperate for attention.

Seeing the quick shot of Jimbo's face after the "wide right" kick last night was some painful Deja Vu.

I thought it was funny, only not funny haha, but funny faux pas.

Wow, I almost cracked a smile at my awful attempt at levity. Three seperate people already have asked me why so serious, and I am getting more and more bitter as the day goes by. I can't wait for one of these Pats fans to say something, I just might flip.

Plus folks easily forget that it was Kelly's leadership on the night before SB25 out partying till wee hours of the AM. I am all for him and his group owning the Bills and keeping them in Buffalo however not sure he has the right leadership qualities as a coach.

I agree and disagree.

If people want the Bills in Buffalo I do not see how Kelly can play a meaningful role.

Kelly is just attempting to position himself like Larry Quinn.

Agreed Jaws seems to be able to dissect film and understand the flaws of the player. Always said would love to seee him as OC but the dig at ESPN is alot easier no one faults ya for lousy play calling :-)

That's right, Jaworski would be insane to leave that for coaching.

I have a feeling RW will be saying something into DJ's ear this morning, and I don't think he'll be whispering. I think he'll be right in DJ's face. I sure hope so.

!@#$ DJ. !@#$ing dickhead. And !@#$ Trent Edwards too. Bring back JP.

My suspicion is that if they even think about putting Losman in there for any other reason than an injury, Wilson will show them the door.

It should be clear by now that no one has any intention of putting Losman in there for any other reason.

The only place they intend to put Losman is on the next bus out of Buffalo as soon as the season ends.

And that's a good thing.

My suspicion is that if they even think about putting Losman in there for any other reason than an injury, Wilson will show them the door.

It should be clear by now that no one has any intention of putting Losman in there for any other reason.

The only place they intend to put Losman is on the next bus out of Buffalo as soon as the season ends.

And that's a good thing.

That you, Trent?

Take a break, get some rest. You deserve it. JP will start against KC.

he could've at least been able to relate to him how to pick himself up after those picks. Trent looked scared after them...afraid to make throws...and it was a big reason we lost. There were throws he could've made that he didn't that would've won us the game

Edwards is supposed to lead the team.

Who wants a QB that needs to run to the sidelines to cry on Jim Kelly's shoulder?

If Edwards needs consoling from Kelly (and I don't think he does) then just get rid of Edwards because he's not suited for the job.

Did you see Edwards going over to confer with Kelly?

I hope not, because that would be absolutely pathetic.

He wanted to snap wimpy Dicky's neck. Jim could start right now and be better than Trent.

So retarded. I like Kelly, but he palyed with Hall of Famers all around him. And on top of that, he wasn't even in the league at 25. Edwards has sucked badly but I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

So retarded. I like Kelly, but he palyed with Hall of Famers all around him. And on top of that, he wasn't even in the league at 25. Edwards has sucked badly but I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

Did I say give up on him, retard? I said he could do a better job at that point in time even though he is washed up.

Yes I agree.

Once Kelly lost that supporting cast he didn't look like a HOFer

Here are his stas in his final year:

att 379

comp 222

yards 2810

58.6 %

tds14

int 19

QB rating...... 73.2

Yes I agree.

Once Kelly lost that supporting cast he didn't look like a HOFer

Here are his stas in his final year:

att 379

comp 222

yards 2810

58.6 %

tds14

int 19

QB rating...... 73.2

Still better than Trent right now....and that's the saddest part.

Jim is probable wondering - like most of us - why he punishes himself by being so loyal to this team. He should open a few car washes in Miami and forget the view from the sidelines.

Who cares what Kelly is wondering?

He's not doing anyone any favors by standing on the sidelines.

He's placing himself in the spotlight is what he's doing.

Edwards is supposed to lead the team.

Who wants a QB that needs to run to the sidelines to cry on Jim Kelly's shoulder?

If Edwards needs consoling from Kelly (and I don't think he does) then just get rid of Edwards because he's not suited for the job.

Did you see Edwards going over to confer with Kelly?

I hope not, because that would be absolutely pathetic.

He wasn't leading the team very well when he got scared after throwing those picks. A true leader uses the tools that are available to him in order to succeed. I find it easier to respect someone who knows he's having problems as opposed to someone who isn't man enough to accept help. If he had conferred with Kelly, maybe that Fred Jackson fumble wouldn't have happened. On 3rd and 3, Trent connected with Steve Johnson for 21 yards. Yeah, kept the drive going, but we could've ended the drive on that play because Roscoe Parrish was WIDE OPEN!! (something you can see at the game that you can't on TV) Roscoe had his coverage (only 1 defender) beat by a couple of steps and had endzone in front of him. Loft it over Roscoe, he runs under it and scores the TD. Instead, 2 plays after that play, Action Jackson fumbles the ball

Guest dog14787
Who cares what Kelly is wondering?

He's not doing anyone any favors by standing on the sidelines.

He's placing himself in the spotlight is what he's doing.

Thats your opinion, Jim kelly could care less about the F$%king spotlight, and had he been our QB coach theres not a doubt in my mind TE would have snapped out of his slump already. Also with Jim kelly as our OC running the K-Gun, this offense would be allot better than it is right now.

Kelly would make an awesome coach and the only thing that would convince me otherwise is if he tried it out and he didn't do well. Jim Kelly could motivate a football player to run through a brick wall, he's a leader of men and he knows and loves the game of football.