Best player on the team this year

envirojeff

As long as we are talking about positives, I am pleased thus far with Marcus Price.

Imo, he is a man working hard and trying to make the most of an opportunity. Last year, he played great vs the giants and didn't play so well thereafter. This season, he has given us 2 solid games against 2 solid defenses. I hope that he stays in at LT even when Jennings ala Cart returns. He may as well, whereas Jennings wants out anyway.

I wish TD would make an immediate effort to lock him up for a few years.

It just occured to me, maybe this is a guy who McNally COULD successfully coach. ;) Seriously, Jennings is Jennings and Williams doesn't seem to give a rat's a$$. McNally is not to be blamed for them.

Price otoh has never looked better. At least he seems to care and work hard.

Go ahead and flame, but others who love the X's and O's (like Simon) would probably agree that any list of the top 5 Bills thus far that doesn't include London Fletcher is worthless.

86150[/snapback]

London Fletcher......Humm.....OH, that guy that costs us at least one 15 yrd personal foul a game. No thanks

Jeff

Go ahead and flame, but others who love the X's and O's (like Simon) would probably agree that any list of the top 5 Bills thus far that doesn't include London Fletcher is worthless.

86150[/snapback]

Well then flame me too, because I condider him to be one of the top mlbs in the NFL. Superstar? No, but the man can play football.

...Moorman should get serious consideration for the Pro Bowl this year.  Rock steady.

86152[/snapback]

He's the only guy I voted for from the offense last year. That looks likely again this season.....

Schobel.  He just quietly keeps kicking ass...

86127[/snapback]

is that why he didnt do jack till the ravens game. he had to go agenst the best OT in the game befor he did anything special. he was pressuring there QB all day.

spikes

moorman

moulds

fletcher (if he didnt get a personal foul in every game :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ) (a tackling machine vs. the dolphins)

McGee (playing well filling in for vincent)

McGee (ST, kick returns. best in AFC i think)

OUR LS (i cant spell his name), but how many times has a long snap to a punter or FG been screwed up??? NONE. ask the giants how important that is.