NICE MESSAGE BOARD OBAMA

flomoe

Every time someone starts a thread that remotely resembles someone else's or critizes the coaching staff or team, the TBD NAZIS come in and shut it down. What a F#ckin joke this site has become. I've come here enjoying the mostly sensible jabbing and fun and the Moderators have found it in their infinite wisdom to shut down any and almost all posts that criticize the Bills. What's next, SDS is going to work for Obama?

what, did you create an awesomely original thread about how jauron sucks or about settling for a 47 yarder at the end. Or maybe, you talked about our record and what is going to happen for the rest of the season....

maybe that's why.

Here, let's talk about pie. Now this thread is original

Every time someone starts a thread that remotely resembles someone else's, the TBD NAZIS come in and shut it down. What a F#ckin joke this site has become. I've come here enjoying the mostly sensible jabbing and fun and the Moderators have found it in their infinite wisdom to shut down any and almost all posts that criticize the Bills. What's next, SDS is going to work for Obama?

I noticed that tonight. The moderation seems a bit tight, no?

Every time someone starts a thread that remotely resembles someone else's, the TBD NAZIS come in and shut it down. What a F#ckin joke this site has become. I've come here enjoying the mostly sensible jabbing and fun and the Moderators have found it in their infinite wisdom to shut down any and almost all posts that criticize the Bills. What's next, SDS is going to work for Obama?

:censored:

About 50 threads saying the same things have been merged into common topics. A couple of others were closed because I'm tired of merging and quite frankly, everyone should try and be a little more courteous to their fellow posters.

Oh, and you stay classy. :angry:

About 50 threads saying the same things have been merged into common topics. A couple of others were closed because I'm tired of merging and quite frankly, everyone should try and be a little more courteous to their fellow posters.

The point is that there is a mass frustration tonight and you seem to be dictating what people are allowed to vent about. Loosen up and just let it go.

!@#$ you you Nazi.

I love football. :censored:

The point is that there is a mass frustration tonight and you seem to be dictating what people are allowed to vent about. Loosen up and just let it go.

Dictating and playing traffic cop are different things. Do you know what happens when there are 15 threads that say "Fire Jauron"? Some jackass makes a 16th. When there is one with a lot responses - reasonable people thhink "oh, here is where I go to complain about Jauron".

Now, are you done complaining about the people who spend their time to putting up with people like you?

Or you could just post it in the gameday thread. Just because the Bills s@#t the bed doesn't mean you should take a crap all over here. Keep it in the GDT...

[/high horse]