Straight from the mouth of Whitner

DrDawkinstein

His facebok status update:

"Donte is on dwhitner20.com, and thinking bout making it into a fan blog where fans tell me there like and dislikes about our team. what u think?"

you may just get your chance to tell him what a horrible pick you guys think he was....

"Donte is on dwhitner20.com, and thinking bout making it into a fan blog where fans tell me there like and dislikes about our team. what u think?"

you may just get your chance to tell him what a horrible pick you guys think he was....

Is he your facebook friend?

English is obviously not one of his strengths. 'there' ? However, I do appreciate the fact he thinks the fans only have one think to like (singular) but many things they don't.

English is obviously not one of his strengths. 'there' ? However, I do appreciate the fact he thinks the fans only have one think to like (singular) but many things they don't.

had i known the grammar e-police were going to show up i wouldve also pointed out he made this update from a mobile device...

but i didnt think it necessary.

good catch though, you win.

Nah, I'd ask him what motivated him to totally sh-- on a backup player and won't vocalize his displeasure with the glaring weakness on this team: O-line.

Hey, I think that's cool of him to do. How did you become his Facebook friend?? Or is he one of those people with thousands of Facebook friends?

he'll friend anyone who adds him. which i give him props on since his page is basically flooded with fans "commenting" on the teams performance, good and bad.

i invited him to join our Bills Backers ATL group and he joined that as well.

regardless of the facebook stuff, i think its even more interesting that he is thinking of turning his website into a sounding board for fans.

He certainly is not the player the Bills should have taken in that spot.

He's in his 3 year and I'm still having a hard time bringing to mind some big plays he has made for the Bills.

Then again Jay Cutler is on a pace to throw 30 TDs.

fantastic opinion. tell it to donte.

fantastic opinion. tell it to donte.

Why would I hestitate to tell it to'donte' ?

Tell me.

You think my opinion changes because you say ..."tell it to donte"?

Guess again.

Whitner is a bust as a 1st rounder.

He'd be OK as a 4th rounder

Why would I hestitate to tell it to'donte' ?

Tell me.

You think my opinion changes because you say ..."tell it to donte"?

Guess again.

Whitner is a bust as a first rounder.

He'd be OK as a 4thunder.

no, im saying tell it to donte, cause i dont really care.

It's strange that you don't care yet you are posting about someting as goofy as being donte's freind on facebook.

thats not the point either.

my entire point (i know it was too complicated to get) was that Donte is giving you a place to directly tell him what you think. And there are plenty of people here with very strong opinions about him and the Bills. So go tell him.