Anybody See Mort Talking About Drew's Future

Rico

I can't believe that Mort doesn't know how to pronounce JP's name.......why do people insist on calling him 'lowes-man'? It sounds like "lahs-man"

Missed it, what did he say?

85599[/snapback]

Nothing new,

Bills management still believe Drew represents the best bet for winning games :angry:

but that Drew will be replaced by JP if he doesn't get his act together.

Mort's a long-time Bledsoe Apologist, but if you saw him tonight, you could tell he sees the writing on the wall.

GO JP!!!

I didn't see Mort, but I just listened to Drew's post-game comments. The guy sounds majorly depressed. I know he is not our future, and that the only thing left to look forward to this season is seeing Losman play, but I gotta say, I still kind of feel shitttty for Drew. He really is a class guy.

I didn't see Mort, but I just listened to Drew's post-game comments.  The guy sounds majorly depressed.  I know he is not our future, and that the only thing left to look forward to this season is seeing Losman play, but I gotta say, I still kind of feel shitttty for Drew.  He really is a class guy.

85720[/snapback]

If Drew was a class guy he would retire and do us all a big favor. As long as he plays he is leaving us twist in the wind. Thanks TD, MM and Drew. Just get it over with already. It is so painfully obvious like a three day white head on someone's nose just begging to be popped !

Just get it over with already. It is so painfully obvious like a three day white head on someone's nose just begging to be popped !

85756[/snapback]

Now there is an image that I really didn't need to picture. :angry:

But what is worse, Drew's play so far this year or this? It's so bad that the eight TDs rushing Kansas City scored in a 56-10 win over Atlanta on Sunday match the number Buffalo has produced in its last 20 games. :lol::lol:

Now there is an image that I really didn't need to picture. :angry:

But what is worse, Drew's play so far this year or this? It's so bad that the eight TDs rushing Kansas City scored in a 56-10 win over Atlanta on Sunday match the number Buffalo has produced in its last 20 games. :lol:  :lol:

85778[/snapback]

Ugh! Now I'm about ready to jump off a building

Jeff

Ugh! Now I'm about ready to jump off a building

Jeff

85799[/snapback]

Go ahead and jump.

Depending on the building, you won't get hurt.

There are thousands of Bills fans splattered on the street down below you.

They'll cushion your fall.

I'm somewhere down there in the pile of writhing agonized human flesh.

God I hate this season.

Hello. I'm Nanker, and I'm a recovering Bills fan.